Are Hornet, A-10C, F-16C from about 2005 too modern for the rest of DCS environment?

bies

if we talk about the 2nd world war DCS has not balanced things .......

The AXIS was made up of GERMANY, ITALY, JAPAN ... in dcs there is no Italian airplanes of the 2nd world war and no Japanese aircraft of the second world war.

NotIn the Western from over Norman coasts of France.

ITaly and Japan will be relevant for a ww2 environment, when we get appropriate theaters.

For current ww2 scenario only US,UK and Germany are relevant factions.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

MiG-19 was still an able plane in Vietnam, as like MiG-17. In a dogfight theoretical max speed wasn't important, maneuverability and guns were.

Statistically speaking most kills by USAF were made by missiles in spite of thier immaturiaty (relative to modern ones) in the Vietnam war, even when gunpods became a thing, or when gun integrated aircraft were used like the F8 crusader, or F4E phantoms.

THe F8 crusader lauded as the last gunfighter, made most of its kills with Missiles.

Lack of appropriate BFM training, employment and maintenance of weaponry was the biggest setback. The best stark contrast of this is comparing in late Vietnam USAF gun integrated F4E, to gunless F4J phantoms, pilots of which were graduates of top gun. The gun didnt do anything to improve kill rates, without addressing training, but for the navy pilots post top gun ( thus better training) and without a gun had higher kill rates.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

if we talk about the 2nd world war DCS has not balanced things .......

The AXIS was made up of GERMANY, ITALY, JAPAN ... in dcs there is no Italian airplanes of the 2nd world war and no Japanese aircraft of the second world war.

So in your opinion until they model airplanes from every single state there will be no balance? What balance have to do with modeling planes from all states?

DCS WWII is placed in Normandy late 1944 operation. There were no Italian nor Japanese planes in Normandy 1944 :)

And what about Romania, Romania was an axis ally, without Romanian planes there is no balance in DCS WWII?

I have to admit I don't get your point:)

330px-Tripartite_Pact_27_September_1940.jpg

I said these 3 germany,Italy and Japan nations because they were the first to sign the Tripartite Pact.

then later

There are

Hungary,

Romania,

slovakia,

bulgaria,

Croatia,

yugoslavia.

it is also important the romania in the axis they manufactured their planes with their industries.

I said these 3 germany,Italy and Japan nations because they were the first to sign the Tripartite Pact.

It doesn't matter because there is no simulation of a whole WWII in DCS. And never will be in in this form.

At this moment there is one late 1944 air campaign in Normandy with cohesive German, US and British planset and ground assets used operationally in this campaign. With P-47, Me-262 and Mosquito being developed - also used in this campaign.

This particular campaign is covered well with new WiP planes which also fit.

I would have preferred for England a spitfire for Germany a bf109

and we are well balanced 1-1 then dcs entered

the north american p-51 mustang that is American and we are 2-1 and also the Russian Polikarpov I-16 and therefore we are now 3-1.

and very unbalanced.

So in your opinion until they model airplanes from every single state there will be no balance? What balance have to do with modeling planes from all states?

DCS WWII is placed in Normandy late 1944 operation. There were no Italian nor Japanese planes in Normandy 1944 :)

And what about Romania, Romania was an axis ally, without Romanian planes there is no balance in DCS WWII?

I have to admit I don't get your point:)

Italy was on the allied side by then :p </quibble>

But yeah, planes for theatres makes sense if you're going to do a theatre, like the other one does it. At least that gives some cohesion.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction