Joystick axis jumping around center

Hello, I've noticed when I was trying to learn to AAR that I wasn't having smooth input around the center of my joystick axis.

I've uploaded this video to show what is going on. You can see in the config screen I can have small inputs around the center of the axis and that I have no deadzones.

But when I go into flight the control stick indicator shows that small movement isn't possible. It jumps out, then I can move it smoothly back to center

${1}

I have a Virpil T-50 base that has the latest software and firmware that has been calibrated in their software suite.

This happenning in all modules that I have tested so far.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Done more testing.

This jumpiness happens in Instant Action, Missions, and Campaigns

If I load a training mission then the input is smooth

Tested both with the F-5 and F/A-18

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

thanks for posting the video, you can see your rudder is mapped on to your joystick or clear your pitch, looks like 2 things are mapped to it.

Edited by will-

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

thanks for posting the video, you can see your rudder is mapped on to your joystick or clear your pitch, looks like 2 things are mapped to it.

Yeah I saw that. It was the brake axis on my t50cm stick. I've already cleared that and double checked that pitch isn't mapped any where else. Same with the F-5

Figured it out. Autitrimmer was selected in options. Don't remember ever selecting that

Edited by DayGlow