where is the DCS world download

When I click the install I keep getting "DCS World 1.1.2.0 or greater should be installed," and then the option/install box closes. That's as far as I can get with it.

Install World before P-51.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Install World before P-51.

I never got a world.exe with the download. Just P-51D_1.1.2.0 in the DCS_P-51D_EN folder I downloaded. There isn't an option for a torrent of a "world" and for straight download I just get "Sorry, but the product files are not available at the moment." My guess is I'm SOL till they get those files back up.

The torrent contains the following files:

- DCS World_en_1.1.2.0.exe

- DCS World_en_1.1.2.0-1.bin

- DCS World_en_1.1.2.0-2.bin

- DCS World_en_1.1.2.0-3.bin

- P-51D_1.1.2.0.exe

Total files size is about 4.97 GB.

Edited by ALDEGA

I never got a world.exe with the download. Just P-51D_1.1.2.0 in the DCS_P-51D_EN folder I downloaded.

You should have had these five files from the torrent when it finished (those two are exe's the extension is just not displayed).

p51files.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I got the same problem. I saw it at first, but I mistakenly selected to instal P-51D first, and when I tried to go back and install World first, the World file disappeared. And I can't find the file to save my life...

All I have are the 3 .bin files and the P-51D exe

Edited by Ryrrar

Everything is installed with no problems, not understanding all these discrepancies

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All I have are the 3 .bin files and the P-51D exe

There's your problem - you are missing the DCS:World .exe. Download it separately - that should solve the issue.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team
Well I know that :P But how do I download it separately.

use the torrent, and select the file you want to download

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Well I know that :P But how do I download it separately.

Your torrent client should have a feature to pick which files you want to download.

Edit: Sniped by the Ogre :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ryrrar: when I first got the installer my Norton went haywire (since it hadn't seen anyone use the file before, for obvious reasons), and would instantaneously delete the file every time I tried to run it. Simply telling Norton to let off solved that problem. Disappearing installers might be caused by overzealous AV software.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It downloads all 5 files, I don't get an option to download only one...maybe I'm new to this and dunno what I'm doing, I'm not sure

Which torrent program are you using?

With BitTorrent (the specific program) you can start the torrent, then select the "files" tab and simply mark each file for priority and/or select "Don't Download".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Which torrent program are you using?

With BitTorrent (the specific program) you can start the torrent, then select the "files" tab and simply mark each file for priority and/or select "Don't Download".

Same with uTorrent:

84b10078.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS world should be installed by other modules owners (no P-51), or must we wait for an update?

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ninefingers, DCS World is currently a "delivery vehicle" of sorts for the P-51 beta. Other modules will be a separate affair at some later point, I have no timeframe to offer you there.

You can of course install it if you want, more users means better odds of finding obscure problems which is fine, but it's not "required" in any way for any of the other modules yet.

So in a short sentence: it's not a "should" be installed, but if you want to check it out, feel free. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks EtherealN

Of course I´d like to check it, but installations with or without DCSW are still compatible online ?

My TM Warthog DIY extension tutorial

C2Duo E8600 @ 4.4Ghz. | Asus Rampage Formula X48 | MSI GTX 560Ti OC |

8Gb.Corsair DDR2 RAM @ 1103Mhz. | Crucial M4 128Gb. SSD | 850W. PSU |

HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pedals | TIR 5 | Helios | 24" Monitor/22" Touchscreen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]