-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

Will do buddy..and don't take my statement as complaining, far from it love what you guys are doing

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do buddy..and don't take my statement as complaining, far from it love what you guys are doing

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I didn't. all good, buddy :)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Latest mission update:

- Both FARP's were move ca. 20 km closer to Maykop.

- Ground units' behaviour 1-2 km south of Maykop (battle for Maykop) was improved.

- AWACS's flight pattern was optimized

Right now the server's online. Exploit the moment!

Cheers

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Latest mission update:

- Both FARP's were move ca. 20 km closer to Maykop.

- Ground units' behaviour 1-2 km south of Maykop (battle for Maykop) was improved.

- AWACS's flight pattern was optimized

Right now the server's online. Exploit the moment!

Cheers

Hi and thank you for the update, the server as been up for 13hrs straight now this is good news. One small hiccup though, it was at night most of the day, is there a way to limit the period of darkness?

cheers

Hi and thank you for the update, the server as been up for 13hrs straight now this is good news. One small hiccup though, it was at night most of the day, is there a way to limit the period of darkness?

cheers

Well, the mission's not supposed to go on for so long actually. We decided to do that because the autorotation of the server is still not working. So we thought better 12 hours runtime rather than 4 hours, then rotation, then server crash. Mission starts at 0900, there is no option that stops the sun in the middle of the sky :huh:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Well, the mission's not supposed to go on for so long actually. We decided to do that because the autorotation of the server is still not working. So we thought better 12 hours runtime rather than 4 hours, then rotation, then server crash. Mission starts at 0900, there is no option that stops the sun in the middle of the sky :huh:

Basically they are not the most advanced DCS mission designers and don't know how to write a auto restart dcs script to manually implement restarts. i know someone who can help you guys do it but he is part of another sim community and ntp sure if he would.

Basically they are not the most advanced DCS mission designers and don't know how to write a auto restart dcs script to manually implement restarts. i know someone who can help you guys do it but he is part of another sim community and ntp sure if he would.

Thanks for the help. I'll ask the server's admin if he's interested.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Do you think it is possible that because it's a winter map the period of darkness are longer, like it is for real? Since 8am this morning try to log in and at is 18:15 now at still pitch black.

Yes, I think so.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Alpenwolf.. you owe me! haha

I very kindly decided not to shoot you down in the KA-50 with My Hawk tonight and shot down your pal in the mig 21 instead lol

Did you see me flying there somewhere? I don't think so XD

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

A couple of days ago the red team managed to capture Maykop. Unfortunately the promised 4 slots for the MiG-21 and the 2 slots for the MiG-15 were not activated. Looked into the mission and turned out to be a DCS issue. But capturing Maykop will still give you the chance of rearming and refueling there. A defending ground group is also there to provide protection.

I'll try to somehow look for alternatives to fix that issue.

We'll try to restart the server - if an admin is available - sometime around 1600 zulu (from that time on most players are online) so that the mission runs for 9 hours in daytime before it's dark in the mission (around 0100 zulu).

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I want to start working on a new mission so I need you to vote on which I should start making first: (3rd gen planes only + all helicopters)

- 1st idea: 1 team has Mozdok and must free Beslan from occupation. The other has Vody and must free Nalchik from capture. Special AG missions for the Mi-8 and the UH-1; no tanks, only light vehicles and infantries. The Ka-50 and the Gazelle are also included and all the rest of planes (same as in previous missions) except for the Su-25T, Su-25, A-10C and the A-10A. Distance between Mozdok and Vody is 132 km - distance between Beslan and Nalchik is 86 km - Phone booth!

- 2nd idea: 1 team has Kutaisi. The other has Lochini; distance 215 km. All planes and helicopters (as in previous missions) are included with AG missions for both the strikers and the helicopters. AG missions will mainly be freeing cities and villages from occupation with a SAM site being deployed as a reward (without ammo truck - 4 launchers - 12 AA missiles max. and 1 AAA)

Simply type "vote: 1st" or "vote: 2nd" and I'll do the counting. No actual deadline for voting. We'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I want to start working on a new mission so I need you to vote on which I should start making first:

- 1st idea: 1 team has Mozdok and must free Beslan from occupation. The other has Vody and must free Nalchik from capture. Special AG missions for the Mi-8 and the UH-1; no tanks, only light vehicles and infantries. The Ka-50 and the Gazelle are also included and all the rest of planes except for the Su-25T, Su-25, A-10C and the A-10A. Distance between Mozdok and Vody is 132 km - distance between Beslan and Nalchik is 86 km - Phone booth!

- 2nd idea: 1 team has Kutaisi. The other has Lochini; distance 215 km. All planes and helicopters are included with AG missions for both the strikers and the helicopters. AG missions will mainly be freeing cities and villages of occupation with a SAM site being deployed as a reward (without ammo truck - 4 launchers - 12 AA missiles max. and 1 AAA)

Simply type "vote: 1st" or "vote: 2nd" and I'll do the counting. No actual deadline for voting. We'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

Are we still talking about 3rd gen and before?