U.F.O.

Xilon_x

That's all wrong, Subs. Spacecraft are powered by a wormhole with an end point in a star and another in the fusion reactor of a spacecraft, providing millions of years of fusion power. Stop telling people stuff like ''air''. That doesn't even make sense. A self sustaining magnetic field contains the starmatter so it doesn't burn up the ship.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all wrong, Subs. Spacecraft are powered by a wormhole with an end point in a star and another in the fusion reactor of a spacecraft, providing millions of years of fusion power. Stop telling people stuff like ''air''. That doesn't even make sense. A self sustaining magnetic field contains the starmatter so it doesn't burn up the ship.

So giant fire extinguisher duct taped to the back isn't it?

:D

Also, (maybe this was already discussed) but the RIO of tic tac videos also came forward.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

If F-35's and Su-30's are too classified to be in DCS I doubt the Galactic Government will be sharing their Warp drive technology with ED in enough detail to model it to the DCS standard. I also think there would probably be some limitations to the DCS physics engine forcing an unacceptable approximation of the temporal field space folding matrices.

The Lizardmen from Alpha Draconis and Angels from Heaven are pretty open with their stuff but the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Onesnot the tall Ones there a whole different kind of Crazy are notoriously restrictive with Documentation about their Anti-Grav Drives and Anti-Matter Powered ExoSkeletons forget about their intra-Dimensional Phasing Drives In order to even TO try ED would need a Zet Reticulan Grey short One on there dev team to even try to be intermediary but I don't think that will ever happen because the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones are really not very friendly especially since that kerfuffle with the Zeta Reticulan Grey tall One that started a huge war with the LizardMen's queen on Alpha Draconis!!!1!

You've got to be kidding, so how does your fusion reactor work lol?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

So giant fire extinguisher duct taped to the back isn't it?

:D

Also, (maybe this was already discussed) but the RIO of tic tac videos also came forward.

Different powerplant for the AeroSpaceCraft Gryphon that some people call Tic tac.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The Lizardmen from Alpha Draconis and Angels from Heaven are pretty open with their stuff but the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Onesnot the tall Ones there a whole different kind of Crazy are notoriously restrictive with Documentation about their Anti-Grav Drives and Anti-Matter Powered ExoSkeletons forget about their intra-Dimensional Phasing Drives In order to even TO try ED would need a Zet Reticulan Grey short One on there dev team to even try to be intermediary but I don't think that will ever happen because the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones are really not very friendly especially since that kerfuffle with the Zeta Reticulan Grey tall One that started a huge war with the LizardMen's queen on Alpha Draconis!!!1!

There are no greys, no lizard men there is only Heaven involved who look like HumanKind only much taller or shorter depending on the chasis.

For Heaven it takes 4 days to get to Earth, for Sentient Kind in the Universe an entire race has to work together in order to create a single SpaceShip kilometres long with a crew of up to 5 people to fly to Earth on a one way trip.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

There are no greys, no lizard men there is only Heaven involved who look like HumanKind only much taller or shorter depending on the chasis.

For Heaven it takes 4 days to get to Earth, for Sentient Kind in the Universe an entire race has to work together in order to create a single SpaceShip kilometres long with a crew of up to 5 people to fly to Earth on a one way trip.:book:

All untrue I think there are Wiccan agents here to deceive people because Ive seen lots of chassis and they arent big or small like that and I know there ARE Lixardmen and Greys small Ones and tall Ones because Ive met them and you aren't telling People of Humankind thr Truth

I've officially lost track of who's having a laugh, who's trying to disentangle anything and who's clinically insane here. Well done.

Embrace the crazy, yo.

But, but the flight model is all wrong I tell you,.. :P

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

There are no greys:

Oh Contraire...

Just take a look at Mark Zuckerberg!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

All untrue I think there are Wiccan agents here to deceive people because Ive seen lots of chassis and they arent big or small like that and I know there ARE Lixardmen and Greys small Ones and tall Ones because Ive met them and you aren't telling People of Humankind thr Truth

It is because of attitudes like that you will not be seeing any Sentient Kind in your life time.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

It is because of attitudes like that you will not be seeing any Sentient Kind in your life time.

Im on to you Subs I know what you people are trying to do and deceive people with your YouTOOB videos but it wont work while im here to tell them the truth

Xcom was made by nonTerrestrial Humankind Sympathisers alerting us to the dangers of Visitors especially Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones donr listen to ubs17 he is lying about Visitors being friendly they want to harvest our organs for gwnetic experiments and siversity to save their race just like in XFiles which was also made by Humankind Sympathisers but dont listen to Subs

Xcom was made by nonTerrestrial Humankind Sympathisers alerting us to the dangers of Visitors especially Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones donr listen to ubs17 he is lying about Visitors being friendly they want to harvest our organs for gwnetic experiments and siversity to save their race just like in XFiles which was also made by Humankind Sympathisers but dont listen to Subs

It is planned for Sentient Kind to visit Earth, there maybe some here already but you will not see them publically because you are likely to make false accusations against them like this post. XCOM is a game that is all that it is. Think about the distances required to get here take thousands of years to cover. They do not have much more tech than HumanKind, they cannot teleport here. Imagine that you are visiting a planet with the same false accusations against you, would you want to go public? If they visit it is a one way trip, they cannot go back and to be stuck here with people like you behaving like that publically it would be terrible.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

We dont see them oublicly because theyre infiltrating.the government to enslave Humankind Visitors arent our friends and they have much better technology than.us think about the distance there is no way to get here without advanced technology and they wouldnt go all this way to say hi just like when the europeans visited america and they enslaved everyone i really think subs is a Wicca agent here to deceive everyone and help orepare for a Zeta Reticulan small Ones invasion and maybe even oractices human sacrifice you shouldnt listen to him i know what im talking about listen to me BOOK EMOJI

We dont see them oublicly because theyre infiltrating.the government to enslave Humankind Visitors arent our friends and they have much better technology than.us think about the distance there is no way to get here without advanced technology and they wouldnt go all this way to say hi just like when the europeans visited america and they enslaved everyone i really think subs is a Wicca agent here to deceive everyone and help orepare for a Zeta Reticulan small Ones invasion and maybe even oractices human sacrifice you shouldnt listen to him i know what im talking about listen to me BOOK EMOJI

dear zhukov03218 among the visitors there are those who come from the deep and dark universe and they are the bad visitors and there are those who come from a universe full of light and energy and they are the good visitors.

our solar system is traveling towards the center of the galaxy and we are currently going to cross an area of ​​the galaxy where there is a lot of light and energy so good visitors will soon be here.