Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Playing around with HDR. :happy:

Tbirds2009HDR.jpg

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Hi hitman,

what China concerns, you're sooo right! We wouldn't have unemployment etc., if all the jobs came back to the US or Europe.

My 2 cents...

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Hi hitman,

what China concerns, you're sooo right! We wouldn't have unemployment etc., if all the jobs came back to the US or Europe.

My 2 cents...

rhino

Not to stray even more OT but the private sector has more blame in that regard as opposed to the federal government; for-profit institutions will never do anything in the public's best interest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

That's a giant drag multiplier that's for sure but we can expect something similar in order to hide exhaust nozzles on PAK-FA!

I doubt it; I would bet that the PAK-FA will have traditional 3D thrust vectoring.

Edited by Krippz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Yup...thanks to Clinton signing NAFTA into law, US companies just shipped every good paying american job overseas. Lockheed tried having the landing gear doors made in china for their C-130 program a few years ago...thank god that didnt happen. Lockheed complained that the quality of the material was so poor they couldnt even use it, and that was just a landing gear door. Hate to say it, but the average american is stupid, and they did it to themselves...this is why I dont vote.

Yup...thanks to Clinton signing NAFTA into law, US companies just shipped every good paying american job overseas. Lockheed tried having the landing gear doors made in china for their C-130 program a few years ago...thank god that didnt happen. Lockheed complained that the quality of the material was so poor they couldnt even use it, and that was just a landing gear door. Hate to say it, but the average american is stupid, and they did it to themselves...this is why I dont vote.

Funny, because those "we're smart because we voted Obama" Americans are all over free transfer of... everything.

• Like 1

Nice pics Topol-M!!!

Here are some more pic from the Fuerza Aérea Argentina...

IA-58 Pucará (fortress)

IA58D2592x1944.jpg

photo_16070.jpg

photo_16098.jpg

And a nice sequence... a real and amazing low fly at the Reconquista AFB. (III Brigada Aerea)

rasante1.jpg

rasante_2.jpg

rasante_3.jpg

rasante_4.jpg

rasante_5.jpg

BTW the pilot was grounded for a few days after this crazy low fly...

Best regards!!!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.

At last I found the video of that crazy low Pucara's sequence.

It's short, but it gives you an idea of how low this pilot was flying...

When I saw the video for the first time, i though, hmmm, this pilot must be crazy to do such a low flight.:pilotfly:

Enjoy!!!

Regards!!

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.