What should be fixed asap to make DCS a whole ?

BitMaster

type what you think is urgent to be fixed.

- general Gamebreakers

- MP issues

- broken Missions

- broken Campaigns

- broken Comms

- Performance Issues

etc...

Whatever you think DCS need to have fixed to make it a better Sim for you.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I would say game performance....even high end machine have difficulties keeping 60fps in certain areas, I think the whole anti-aliasing stuff need to be fully revised, something is wrong, even with MSAA 4X there are jaggies everywhere.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Performance.

Then planned functionality, e.g. multi-crew for helicopters

From the point of view of updates that I wouldn't consider being unreasonable to pay for:

- Dynamic campaign

- Weather

- Realistic air traffic control

Edited by Mr_sukebe

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Night lighting, having cargo- and (especially) troup hauling work reliably and logically, smart scaling so that you're not penalised for running higher resolutions, and a more sensible damage model for AI and (especially) ground vehicles.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Dedicated server,

Synced Clouds,

ATC

Option to save a running MP Session,

Dynamic campaign,

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

#1 Fixing the cockpit textures screwed up by the PBR transition. Multiple aircraft are either wholly or partially unusable due to horrendous ''reflections'' on the HUD.

#2 I concur with Mustang. More/better skies.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

There's sort of two things for me, but they're part of the same objective of having better dogfights:

• AI currently having completely different FM's to players: they at least need to be much closer if being the same isn't technically feasible.

• The new damage model needs to come out and get applied to all the aircraft, player and AI.

This thread's a bit pointless though, as ED already know what we generally want from being here and on other social media, and due to the fact we have no influence over when they deliver anything or what order.

I mostly want to see improvements to combat and general functionality. DCS does aircraft very well, I don't consider graphics terribly important, and I'd like DCS to be more stable and update less.

-Improve ATC, give mission creators control to assign ATC instructions

-Improve AI command, communication, tactics, and limitations >Allow us to set broad tasks for AI to follow, like assigning AWACS and a few fighter flights to defend a specific airspace and have them work together to achieve this. For SAM's, they should try to remain hidden and avoid SEAD flights. Also add realistic AI limitations, such as losing sight of enemy aircraft below and behind them, more punishing stall behavior, and fallibility in tracking other aircraft (such as making it so that the AI doesn't automatically know the speed of an enemy it is tracking unless it has a radar lock with an advanced enough radar).

-Additional optional ME templates and automation, add things like the ability for ME to create units with objectives, like automatically creating CAP flights in an airbase that automatically patrol certain airspaces.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Priority for me is AI. There have been many comments in the past about DCS being "single-player focus," yet the state of the AI makes single player difficult if not impossible with the UFO-like SFMs, omniscient AI pilots, and indestructible AI aircraft.

With that should come ATC for proper sequencing when there's multiple AI in the pattern. Proper radio phraseology would be a plus.

Completely revised weather, the sky is where you spend your time flying it should be done right.

Yeah, has weather ever been done right in a flight sim? It's such a large part of flying, yet virtual pilots never really get to tangle with it.

Better weather: layered clouds and different forms of weather such as altocumulus and thunderclouds.

Improvements to AI. If told to fly NOE then be capable of doing so. Better and more exciting dogfighting AI.I do love that damaged AI tries to bug out tho.

That's my wishlist. I'm quite happy with performance.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

My personal gripe is the maps. I would like to see more "Arma 2" like maps. I know you can't do too much on maps this large, but a couple of "in depth" villages and towns on a map would be nice for us Ground Pounders. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look at a village in Arma 2. Maybe the maps look good when your at Angels 30, but when your low and slow, they look pretty fake. Some are little more than splashes of color. Another gripe of mine is incredibly STUPID and STATIC infantry. Would be great if they could actually move a little.

Edited by 3WA