[Rant] Computer OCD

iKyrThraad993i

I don't know have to explain this and thought I pick this topic and chat about it here. I have built computer on both a professional level for work and enjoyment. I find it harder and become more compulsive the creating my own gaming pc.

This can be very annoying and stressful because it includes making sure settings are setup perfectly and the feeling of not having everything setup perfectly can lead to reinstall off programs and a fresh install of windows.

I have spoke to many people who have a computer OCD when it comes to building because they want everything to be perfect. But in the end you realize there will always be bugs and glitches in computer builds.

This stress sometimes really drives me impatient and annoys me to death. But people have to work past it.

Just wanted to get my stress out on my situation.

There is no need to get OCD'd with TLA's :D

OP generally unless your overclocking and even then most settings can be changed on the fly with out re-installing stuff.

TLA == Three Letter Acronym.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Inbox, clear. Desktop, clear. What OCD?

Same here, except my desktop has 2 folders... named in tradition of what i used them for like 8 years ago..."Zips", where i used to put, wait for it, zip files (where i now put files i want to keep temporarily) and Stuff", where i put stuff i want to keep indefinitely (and obviously it is properly organized). :lol:

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64