UN Pilot #7 Tango, 1.5.8

Holton181

Hi

Playing through the UN Pilot campaign and #7 Tango is the first after updating to 1.5.8. The miz files for the campaign are dated early September this year, i.e. before me even starting the campaign but supposedly updated for any bugs in the past.

Now, I got to the point where my flight is supposed to land, drop off troops, and then take off to perform some duties. I am supposed to suppress the rebels and the rest of my team shall cut off their escape route.

I successfully do my part until orders are given to gather up at the entrance of the valley. Then I discover that my entire flight are still on LZ with engines turned off and doors open!

I wait, but no motion.

Screen_171206_221834.thumb.jpg.0fd2065eafb21ef7b42bff402f168fd9.jpg

(Me on the right, with running engine, waiting patiently for them to start theirs)

I look in the ME and see they have a landing task for way-point 11 that shall end after dropping troops. I assume they are meant to resume planed route to wp12, but no, engines turned off ...

Where is the bug?

In the miz file or in DCS 1.5.8?

I might revert back to 1.5.7 to see if it works better, but would like some input from anyone played this mission recently (i.e. preferably after early September).

BR

/H

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Yes, in 1.5.7 the flight is behaving as expected, mission completed.

So something regarding AI behavior changes in 1.5.8 at the moment, so that the flight land and turn off their engines.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...