Will we have Bullseye on Jeff or not?

Robes

Hello.

Often during flights, we are communicated over the radio about the position of enemies, or when some friendly aircraft is engaging an enemy, using the Bullseye as a reference. I wonder if we will ever have the means to use this reference during flights on Jeff. On the M2000C, for example, I insert the coordinates of the Bullseye on the WP1 and I designate it as a steerpoint, the TDC ( on The radar screen) already informs me of the position relative to it, just placing it on the target. If this is not something that we will see in Jeff, does anyone know any way around these situations in which we are given information about Bullseye?

Thank you for your help.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Will we have Bullseye on Jeff or not?

Hello.

I appreciate the responses. thanks.

I will try to be more clear in my doubt. If for example, I lock a target, air or ground and want to report its position in relation to Bullseye. How could I do that?

Salute

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Why? What evidence is there that WS-13 is in a state to be mass produced and reliable enough?

I would love to see them upgraded also, but Pakistan is economically challenged, they have not upgraded previous blocks before as far as we know. They have their hands full with block 3, with AESA they probably won’t have much money to spare

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Oh yeah.

Still I think the PAF should think about obtaining HMD/HOBS AAMs and updating their B.2s to the WS-13.

Due to budget issues it's highly unlikely, especially for block 2 maybe block 3 will have it but nothing confirmed. Few Retired PAF officers have made it pretty clear that in this age and day WVR fights will likely never take place, they are more tilted towards upgrading their BVR capabilities like better radars and long range missiles like pl-15. Also read somewhere that PAF will buy pl-15 only and only if Indians obtain Meteor for Rafale or something similar for Russian fleet.

They are only buying and upgrading systems for jf-17 which fits their needs, nothing extra.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pakistani F-16s already have HMD/HOBS capability. During Recent Combat we have seen that JF-17s will never be flying alone, they will be assisted by almost every aircraft in PAF inventory. So I think JF-17s (Block 1 and 2) will be kept as force multipliers proving long range (SD-10) support and F-16s to engage close range targets.

If JF-17 Block 3 gets all the rumored features like HMD, IRIST etc then we will be seeing JF-17s in Frontlines right beside F-16s.

Right now Budget is the only issue. Technology is their.