Question about AI (combat)

Stal2k

Hi,

I have a question regarding the C-101 AI and if this qualifies as a bug or more of a known issue/not implemented. Both myself and another person (on open beta) have tried to utilize the

C-101 to engage another player, for me using the same method that works on virtually every other plane (CAP-->Orbit-->Engage). The C101 just kind of orbits and neither engages or reacts to being shot/shot at in any way.

In the event this is new information, here is what was attempted in order to get the desired AI behavior:

• Ensured we were using the CC, not EB with loaded guns
  • Two totally different mission files
  • Played with the advanced waypoint/cap/engage settings
  • Explicit ROE
  • Used default A2A loadouts
  • Tried the combined arms style attack, although the C-101 does not appear to currently support

I mean both multiplayer or singleplayer, under either setting the AI C-101 will not engage the player. If the designation of "client" is relevant then yes, have only tried getting it to engage with a client slot.

The "Two totally different mission files" is my way to try to get in front of the "did you try turning it on and off" levels of troubleshooting. In the past, whenever I've had an issue like this, one of the first things that is asked is if it's a specific mission or general behavior. That is me stating that this behavior was observed in two completely separate mission files, not a single mission or some derivative of the same mission.