Dead and still flying

This happens with every Airplane and chopper in the right conditions...

And as BIGNEWY already stated, they are aware, so I'd say no further replications of this is needed... otherwise you could post those stuff in your previous threads

• ED Team

correct ED are aware, there seems to be different circumstances it can happen as well.

It is a bit of a Schrodinger's cat situation :)

it is reported

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I prefer to report on different modules, For me i know about the m2000 and hawk i fly them alot its never happened in the 15 before think it was a flanker that got me after a kill for kill but ive had so many kill for kill over the past 2 days :)

• 5 months later...

It happened with my su25t today. Just to say it seems not to be specific to a module

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

had a 23mm round come in the door of my huey, kill the pilot and co pilot. and left the huey doing perfect orbits with a screaming door gunner and crew chief in it.

the 23mm didnt fire at it again as it was a kill.

and i watched it orbit for 5 minutes before turning it off. it was not going to crash any time soon.

i was actually quite amused.

the VR death made me jump because i did not see it coming...

(the bang and leap to external view)

so i needed a few minutes to calm my pounding heart.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

• ED Team
had a 23mm round come in the door of my huey, kill the pilot and co pilot. and left the huey doing perfect orbits with a screaming door gunner and crew chief in it.

the 23mm didnt fire at it again as it was a kill.

and i watched it orbit for 5 minutes before turning it off. it was not going to crash any time soon.

i was actually quite amused.

the VR death made me jump because i did not see it coming...

(the bang and leap to external view)

so i needed a few minutes to calm my pounding heart.

Ive seen this happen as well, but it was due to having a well trimmed Huey before my departure from the virtual world :)

So possible slightly different than this bug

I will talk to a ED team member about this on Monday, if I get any info and if I am allowed I will pass it on

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I've had the game declare me dead in chat/console but I'm quite alive and still flying. This is not being killed and the airplane keeps going straight. I mean it calls me dead by text but I can see and control the airplane still regardless. I ever land it at an airport.

• ED Team

Guys I need some help with this one,

spoken with ED, but the track we had for this is an old one and no longer shows the bug correctly, I need a new track, as short as possible, which can be difficult I know.

Please PM me or attach here if you get one, thanks

Edit: our track works sometimes :) so if you do happen to see the same thing please attach your track

Edited by BIGNEWY