Cougar HOTAS profile for the Tomcat

Steel Jaw

Well, there's this, of course (F-14 is included).

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1922187&postcount=1

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Hi Mower,

If you don't want to use TARGET, you can just use my graphics as inspiration for mapping.

y4mRGBLLW1F6jh-AXyLoUZUIfvEMiOMoi7KIJxP8gALsIWeBPAcOtgo8HPCl00hVaUMb4Vicp-CVj6Nf8ExqpFER_sZYDRUXR67OkE-sV3LCg07xrA22ZXvnRrUraZ-EK8Ce5wKU4UzGbC5wMOUNB11J0ojsD_EMFssRTdlgCo_Yo814ZPDSEAT_HMOOLLdePZE

y4mGUd9CciFJqpxp95M3C9MXk9Thcz2BsGlanSU9LyMOmRd6FWmh5TyzcTvigyip2cL9iyMy7zAL9OddMsWDY_Ip0TuvrvTUOfPREYYM_LjdBupWp6O6kigb39xg_G9gRLNGozqWpJ3_1wTCMo12ngpoAJ_9-OmnMrhecqOhWyAEijEMQa-htTIU-3PMZstVQgU

For the LANTIRN (RIO settings), I recommend setting the dogfight switch as a modifier, then assigning the LANTIRN commands to the stick while the modifier is active. This means that you assign dogfight forward (Joy_Btn26) as your modifier, then remap all of the LANTIRN functions to your hat switches (make sure you apply Joy_Btn26 as part of the combination so you don't overwrite other controls). This way, whenever you push the dogfight switch forward, your stick will act as LANTIRN and when you move the switch back to center, the stick will act as the HCU.

@Dudikoff, thanks for the props! :thumbup:

Edited by Home Fries
Updated image links