F-86F Pre-Purchase w/ Open Beta Access - July 26th, 2014

SkateZilla

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manly tears of joy being shed Wags, never been so happy to be wrong.

tumblr_lln36kE7Xx1qzabaf.gif

Pretty sure it means we will be flying Saturday, I *think* the Huey and Mi-8 were available on the day of pre-purchase with open beta for both of those, if my memory isn't crap then should be same with Sabre since it is from the same company.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

3 more sleeps :sleep::smoke: :sleep::smoke: :sleep::bounce::clap:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

3 more sleeps :sleep::smoke: :sleep::smoke: :sleep::bounce::clap:

2 max for me.. Tonight, Thursday Night, and Pull an All Nighter Friday night :)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

That's my interpretation also...

although on steam pre-purchase means buy the game before the release,

ED defines pre-purchase as early access to a game that is beta.

So we would have 1.2.9 and 86 this Sat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

OK....so where is the credit card slot in my computer????

Your PC is a stingy bastard....only accepts notes. Insert in DVD-drive, USB ports and any other hole you can find.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

This could be a dumb question but wanted to ask. This Saturday will the Sabre be on Steam as well to pre-order? I'd like to know since I use the Steam version of DCS, And since I can no longer switch ED keys from the site store to Steam, This could hinder me in buying the Sabre from day one (until it comes out on Steam).

This could be a dumb question but wanted to ask. This Saturday will the Sabre be on Steam as well to pre-order? I'd like to know since I use the Steam version of DCS, And since I can no longer switch ED keys from the site store to Steam, This could hinder me in buying the Sabre from day one (until it comes out on Steam).

F-86F will be on Steam Later in August, Per ED Post on Facebook.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

This thread is confusing. Name of thread led me to believe this was an announcement :/

It's here.. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2125511&postcount=4

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

There's 52 people viewing the Belsimtek forum. See what you've done with this title?

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

Is there a special dance to making a non-Steam Sabre work on Steam DCS World?

It depends if the exact same 1.2.9 version is available on the [openbeta] channel on Steam or not, but I'd suspect not. Plus if purchased with ED the key can't be used on Steam.

Delaying releases and having higher prices (e.g. FC3) for Steam will kill DCS World off there. Many here will be happy enough with that, but the market of 70 million active Steam users, probably less so.

FYI F-86 Pre-Purchase

DCS is reporting the F-86 will be available for pre-purchase on Saturday 26 July on their Facebook page, no price given.https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynamics?ref=stream

Dear all,

We know many of your are on pins and needles regarding the release of DCS: F-86F Sabre. I'm happy to report that the Pre-Purchase with open beta access will be be available this Saturday, July 26th, 2014.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

This thread is confusing. Name of thread led me to believe this was an announcement :/

Quote of Post and Link added to the first post.

Old thread speculating on release separated from the Discussion of the release and locked.

Edited by SkateZilla

I'm completely suprised there is a radar for aiming the .50 cals

There is??

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals