Revan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring began ... err, two weeks ago? o.O

Maybe they meant the southern hemisphere.. :music_whistling:

Edit:

Actually, Belsimtek has been pretty awesome with their release estimates so far..

And there is still a whole month to go before summer starts in northern part of Europe so there's plenty of time remaining, too.

Edited by kazereal
removed bad joke..

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

This is very true, but I still find it a shame we have to form reactions to promises broken.

This is unacceptable, yet true. DCS F-18C, MiG-21, HAWK, F-15 AFM and EDGE were all supposed to be active, at least in part, by now. At some point disappointment and frustration sets in.

It does offer a timeline, but if that mark is found repeatedly unreliable, then what is it really offering beyond a false hope? Just food for thought.

I should add I LOVE Belsimtek's modules and underatand their products are of outstanding quality. I just believe they represent an unfortunate theme of suspect delivery and follow-through.

DCS F-18C - E.D., not Belsimtek,

MiG-21 - Leatherneck Sims, not Belsimtek,

HAWK - VEAO, not Belsimtek,

F-15 PFM - released within weeks of your comment (well inside the "Spring 2014" window), as was the promised sling-load capability,

and EDGE - E.D. not Belsimtek, but as you'll have seen from the screenshots & newsletter, progressing nicely...

Cheers.

DCS F-18C - E.D., not Belsimtek,

MiG-21 - Leatherneck Sims, not Belsimtek,

HAWK - VEAO, not Belsimtek,

F-15 PFM - released within weeks of your comment (well inside the "Spring 2014" window), as was the promised sling-load capability,

and EDGE - E.D. not Belsimtek, but as you'll have seen from the screenshots & newsletter, progressing nicely...

Never said HAWK, 21 nor F-18 were Belsimtek, just examples of mods missing the mark to denote the trend and when I posted that, "End of March" was the AFM relese date. We're well outside that and still in Beta but sure, I'm happy to hear progress is being made, :-)

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

Never said HAWK, 21 nor F-18 were Belsimtek, just examples of mods missing the mark to denote the trend and when I posted that, "End of March" was the AFM relese date. We're well outside that and still in Beta but sure, I'm happy to hear progress is being made, :-)

All external work to ED has been "approved" by them to insert into DCS: W, if not "approved" never see them officialy into DCS:W.

Hawk => Into legal issues with Bae (remember UH-1H / Bell issues delay 5 month release).

Mig-21Bis => Bezcl Studios dissolution / 2 month legal delays and problems and new company form (now waiting ED approval Mig-21Bis module).

F-18C neves have put a "deadline" to release.

• 4 weeks later...

Soon, when it´s done. More or less in two weeks but as always no promises. XDDD

PD: WIP

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Sorry for my ignorance, but is the F-86F going to have an AFM as well? The screenshots look great so far!

Sorry for my ignorance, but is the F-86F going to have an AFM as well? The screenshots look great so far!

While we haven't been explicitly told that, it's almost definite that it will be full AFM (now called PFM)

Ooooooh, there's an F-86 subforum!

Indeed, I get the feeling good news may be incoming :pilotfly:

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Ooooooh, there's an F-86 subforum!

:pilotfly:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Belsimtek really is on fire!

2 great helicopter sims, the F-15C AFM and soon the Sabre, and the Cobra as well this year by the looks of it...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

C'mon saber, they should release this before the MiG-21 gets out so they can be first third party dev to have released 3 aircraft!

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Weeelll...bear in mind that the Huey and Sabre are pretty simple aircraft compared to the likes of the Mig-21 and even the Hawk - No HUD, little in the way of avionics or aircraft systems to model. The Mi-8 is a fair bit more complex - but that's still in beta and has been for what, 6 months?

And on top of that, they also have access to the same resources (I assume) as ED. So it's not suprising their output rate is high compared to 3rd party developers who have to pretty much literally start from the ground up.