NWS HI

Direwolf

I noticed since the last update, I don´t need anymore to keep the NWS button pressed to get HI status. And I don´t like it! Before, I had to keep the button pressed to achieve the HI status on, and now just one press and it keeps "latched". The bad side is that I can´t return to previous situation (only NWS) if I want to.

Is this a bug, or an "upgrade" of the model?

I noticed since the last update, I don´t need anymore to keep the NWS button pressed to get HI status. And I don´t like it! Before, I had to keep the button pressed to achieve the HI status on, and now just one press and it keeps "latched". The bad side is that I can´t return to previous situation (only NWS) if I want to.

Do you have the wings folded ?

Cheers.

It remains "latched" when you have wings folded. Paddle switch to disable NWS completely and Pinkie switch again for regular NWS mode. It's always been this way since release irc.

i7 9700k@5.0 Ghz, 32gb DDR4-3200, Maximus XI Formula, Asus Strix GTX 1080ti, 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Graphite Black, Wheelstandpro Warthog Deluxe V2, TrackIR 5 Pro. ROG Swift PG278Q 2560x1440, 12" Eyoyo LCD 1366x768 for TM Cougar MFDs.

Actually the wings doesn't have to be folded, just unlocked (leaver pulled in any position)

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf