Unable to use Joystick to Control Camera

SnowTiger

Up until recently, while in the Copilot/Gunner's seat, I have been able to use my Joystick to Fine Tune Targeting.

Of course I can still use my Slew Hat for aiming but that doesn't have any fine tuning to it and makes it basically impossible to Steer the Missile while in flight, with any hope of control.

Why was this feature removed ?

Will it be coming back ? Is it a BUG or a Poor Decision ?

I have no idea how it works in Multiplayer but I'm rarely online so I most often fly alone/offline.

So the ability to use the Stick for fine tune aiming is essential.

Now there is a Conflict in the Axis Control Settings. The stick can only be used for the Camera OR Cyclic but Not Both.

And it certainly isn't like a Pilot would need to have both functions. Only the Gunner.

Please Fix or Restore this Ability. ASAP

SnowTiger:joystick:

PS> PLEASE Bring back the ability to SAVE DEFAULT VIEWS (head position) for BOTH SEATS in Each Model of the Gazelle.

I am truly getting sick and tired of having to set up my default head position every single time I jump into the bloody cockpit. There is no reason or excuse for it to have been broken.

Up until recently, while in the Copilot/Gunner's seat, I have been able to use my Joystick to Fine Tune Targeting.

Of course I can still use my Slew Hat for aiming but that doesn't have any fine tuning to it and makes it basically impossible to Steer the Missile while in flight, with any hope of control.

Why was this feature removed ?

Will it be coming back ? Is it a BUG or a Poor Decision ?

I have no idea how it works in Multiplayer but I'm rarely online so I most often fly alone/offline.

So the ability to use the Stick for fine tune aiming is essential.

Now there is a Conflict in the Axis Control Settings. The stick can only be used for the Camera OR Cyclic but Not Both.

And it certainly isn't like a Pilot would need to have both functions. Only the Gunner.

Please Fix or Restore this Ability. ASAP

Hello!

I assume you are in OpenBeta.

Options > Special > SA342 > Unckeck Second Joystick should fix your problem, it's not a bug ;-)

Yes I am in Open Beta.

Thanks for that tip. I never even thought to look there.

It sucks doing something one way for so long only to have to make changes and/or relearn things just to be able to do what we were able to do previously.

But at least this is fixable.

Thanks again.