Dawn and Dusk Lighting

MIKEw

I think it has to do with the fact that under the given lighting conditions he / she perceives a discepancy between the „redness“ of the ground and the aircraft.

This simply has to do with the fact that the ground has a generally more reddish tint and that the this effect may vary depending on you altitude.

Sorry, but I don‘t see a problem here.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

I think it has to do with the fact that under the given lighting conditions he / she perceives a discepancy between the „redness“ of the ground and the aircraft.

This simply has to do with the fact that the ground has a generally more reddish tint and that the this effect may vary depending on you altitude.

Sorry, but I don‘t see a problem here.

^THIS^ :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Hello, you say you are the same picture quality, then your flight time is what

Well...when I fly I am too busy in handling radar, Locking targets and avaiding missile. Sorry but I have never noted the time or colors. When u get into a dogfight color is the last thing in your mind.

Depending on the time, ground can get yellowish or redish. Nothing to worry about.

Someone created an awesome mission for the a10c, search for Tank Busting or Tank Buster. Something along those lines. The mission starts at dark but by the time you arrive to target it’s early twilight and you can watch the ground change from black to red to yellow. It’s also a really cool training mission and I hope that guy is still producing content for DCS.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk