TAD for DCS F-15C

ergn

This works online? 104th?

Unfortunately the only MP server we play on (that being the 104th) turns off a lot of scripting so this does not work there. But good work nonetheless.

From the shadows of war's past a demon of the air rises from the grave.

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"

I want to try this out but the instructions are incomplete. What am I supposed to do with the pc folder? Or the .DS_Store files?

Sorry for the confusion, just ignore github links and instructions, and follow the readme file inside the package. You should copy scripts from 'export-script' folder and run 'dcsserver.jar' from the 'pc' folder

• 6 months later...

this looks very cool, i'll give it a go, but what about the RWR? is it not possible to put that on your screen.

also, Mr. ergn, i've been looking for info about a developer API for DCS but found nothing. are there some docs somewhere? i'm interested in flying a plane from an external app but need real time data like roll, pitch, speed, altitude, etc. is there some kind of API where i can get that stuff like there is a shared memory area in falconBMS? thx steve

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

this looks very cool, i'll give it a go, but what about the RWR? is it not possible to put that on your screen.

also, Mr. ergn, i've been looking for info about a developer API for DCS but found nothing. are there some docs somewhere? i'm interested in flying a plane from an external app but need real time data like roll, pitch, speed, altitude, etc. is there some kind of API where i can get that stuff like there is a shared memory area in falconBMS? thx steve

Do a file search in your DCS folders for "export.lua" along with Googling "DCS export.lua". That should be more than enough to get you started.

UltraMFCD 3.0 in the works.

https://ultramfcd.com

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...