F16 Bonus Points

yohji

hello,

I imagine you'll reply my that we can't use it for the F16, but honestly this bonus point is a joke ...

we buy a lots of modules, earns points and can't use it on new module event in early access..

so best buyer haven't advantages ... it's a non sense.

what do we have to do ?

wait that the F16 won't be in pre sales and buy it with our points when it'll be full price ??

wait that the F16 won't be in pre sales and buy it with our points when it'll be full price ??

This. I know this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, as it rather punishes loyality than rewarding it, but the system is going to be changed soon anyways.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

thank you QuiGon, :thumbup:

so we need to wait for that ....

do you have an idea of when it will change ?

I'll wait for it, I hope to have a good end price on the F16, like most of us I imagine.

:pilotfly:

• ED Team
Why is it the we cannot use our bonus points for the F16?

does anybody know?

Any product that is already discounted can not be used with bonus points.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2