Hornet CASE 1 Feedback w/ Bug Reports

neofightr

Ok folks, here is a much longer video covering advanced topics regarding daytime approaches and landings at the ship.

I have a few rough approaches at first and I get to highlight all things you need to watch out for.

I talk about "spotting the deck" and proper intervals in the flight pattern and the "burble".

I provide constructive feedback on the flight model for the devs plus a ton of praise as well :smartass:

I will probably do a follow-up video on this topic to talk a little bit more about LSO grades, in depth understanding of the AOA's impact for landings and No-Hud approaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiVdwkuCrwg

Enjoy! :book:

Thanks neo keep them coming, and I hope the developers hear your feedback on the flight model and apply the fixes in the coming updates.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

nice vid :)

I don't even have the f/a-18 and I enjoyed it :)

I do like the way you have the hud repeating on the MFD.

lots of people ask why that is even possible in the mig29, so seeing a real pilot do it out of choice made me laugh :)

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Can the mods move this back to the main F-18 thread? This is more of a how-to instructive video, than a bug report I guess, by a real hornet pilot no less. Thanks!

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

Can the mods move this back to the main F-18 thread? This is more of a how-to instructive video, than a bug report I guess, by a real hornet pilot no less. Thanks!

Wags himself has made it clear that this video is a bug video.

After looking at the length and content of this video, let that soak in for a bit.

I am done with the ED forums.

See you on YT and other forums.

• ED Team
Wags himself has made it clear that this video is a bug video.

After looking at the length and content of this video, let that soak in for a bit.

I am done with the ED forums.

See you on YT and other forums.

We have been very busy here on the forum, we want to get all the valid bug reports and feedback with bug reports in the correct place so we can follow up on them.

If a post is a bug report or has valid information showing a bug it will get moved, not just by wags but by any of the mods.

Thanks for the youtube clips it has been great getting this level of feedback, I am sure your advice will be helpful for the team.

If you ever want to discuss moderation please feel free to PM me

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2