J-15?

If you see a flyable and realistic Chinese aircraft in this game, it must be either imported from other countries, or exported to other countries, or retired. J-5, J-6 and J-7 are the first (imported or copied from USSR), JF-17 is the second (exported to/co-produced with Pakistan), Q-5 and J-8 series are the third (no seen here yet, but way more possible than J-11B and J-15).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
J-15 is just the Russian SU-33 most likely with funky anti collision lights +1 on this request :)

What are you talking about?

J-15 has far superior avionics and radar. It is basically a carrier version of the J-11B.

You would say no to an AI asset of a Chinese carrier and J-15? To you is there no value In having it in a mission, flying alongside them and supporting them or them supporting you while you fly in J-11 or JF-17? If anything in DCS we have a decent list of flyables but the AI world is lacking in diversity, something CAP is helping us with

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I mean, I'd rather have both the Liaoning and some sort of flyable J-15 (full fi preferably, but if its FC3 I get it). Rather than just AI units. Just having them as AI will be limiting.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 9 months later...
I mean, I'd rather have both the Liaoning and some sort of flyable J-15 (full fi preferably, but if its FC3 I get it). Rather than just AI units. Just having them as AI will be limiting.

As sad as it is we won`t get it FF ever. Low fidelity even is not possible coz they won`t make even a mockup concept of a modern cockpit MFDs for it like on those exibition stands. And adopt it for 3 different screens.

It`s against their"'authenticity" ethos. And improvisation is not an option for them or any other 3rd party devs let alone ED themselves. Despite all the odds in favour of such approach. You`ll never get modern Flankers nor Russian neither Chinese in DCS. Forget about it.

Only hope is that modders could come up with something of the sort. Given it will not be "authentic" it is still a lots of fun. Even now with as little as renaming, reskinning airframes and cockpits of those Flankers and rearming them to have same weapons as J-11B and J-15 still expands the fun factor immensely. You can try first few versions of them out on our server. Hopefully community versions will come little closer in quality and set of features to keep the immersion. As of now it`s possible to do Anti Ship,SEAD and Air To Air missions on IC protected servers in those mock-up Flankers. And if you`re not a snob you`ll get your share of fun flying them on IC clean servers)

Cheers!

----RED FLAG---- DCS Server. Discord: https://discord.gg/2PjQ52V

Yet another copycat fighter. Deka please make something that is unique to China. I look forward to your next project.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

You may see it as a copy cat fighter I see it more akin to different Tranches of the Typhoon we are getting or an F-14A compared to an F-14B

Similar air frame representing a different era and tailored to a different clients needs

Not like it matters the J-15 we get will be AI.

Feel free to just ignore him.

If you analysis all his comments you will realise that he actually don't want any Chinese plane. Probably a sinophobia.

By the way, can you pm me your name in your discord squadron? I can't find anyone called "TaxDollarsAtWork".

Unlike your ignorant obesevation, I have mentioned many times which aircrafts I like from China. Despite your rants and insults, quite a few of these jet designs are copeid from other countries. That is a fact. But please, keep ranting how different and superior Chinese versions are internally.

Anyone who questions that claim now has sinophobia. What a joke.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Unlike your ignorant obesevation, I have mentioned many times which aircrafts I like from China. Despite your rants and insults, quite a few of these jet designs are copeid from other countries. That is a fact. But please, keep ranting how different and superior Chinese versions are internally.

Don't push it... or in no time you will be reading that the airframe also is of chinese origin and the such.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

lol, that's why you got your comment deleted?

You only mentioned one time that you like Chinese made helicopter, and you only did that to avoid being noticed as sinophobia.

Beside, since when did I ranting about " how different and superior Chinese versions are internally"?? You are the ignorant observer who claim that there is only some "internal difference between J-8F and MiG-21".:megalol:

Don't push it... or in no time you will be reading that the airframe also is of chinese origin and the such.

Welcome back. Still living in your imaginary world?

By the way, you still haven't answer my question from last time.

"Can you show me an original designed Portugal fighter?" lol

You ran from this question last time and stopped responding, can I get a straight answer now?

Edited by J-20

So anyway, while ignoring the obvious troll, J-15 can potentially be ported over as a FC3 Su-33 with different cockpit. DEKA already did something similar with Su-27. I personally would like to see a proper Chinese made aircraft as full fidelity instad of a copied and modified russian jet. Most of those are currently in active service anyway.

So anyway, while ignoring the obvious troll, J-15 can potentially be ported over as a FC3 Su-33 with different cockpit. DEKA already did something similar with Su-27. I personally would like to see a proper Chinese made aircraft as full fidelity instad of a copied and modified russian jet. Most of those are currently in active service anyway.

:megalol::megalol:

Which part of that was "trolling"? Or did you mean you were trolling?

You hated every Chinese plane, so don't pretend all of sudden you want "to see Chinese made aircraft".

Here are your own words

Quite frankly, I will pass on this whole list. There is nothing iconic or that interesting listed here.

And ignorantly claim J-8F was just a modified MiG-21

J-8 looks like a modified Mig-21 and it does not have interesting loadout options.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You hated every Chinese plane, so don't pretend all of sudden you want "to see Chinese made aircraft".

Here are your own words

J-8F was a modified MiG-21?

Just ignore them. Remember the election between the Labour and Liberal?? When one party got ahead, the other would bicker them at anything and everything, and talk down on them. Just because they like to bicker that doesn't mean what they said were true. The lies can only show their own inner insecurity that is they are losing the election.

I remember I once had a friend came to me with this other guy. They wanted me to be their judge. After I heard their story I realised that they were arguing about Zhuge Liang. That guy was saying that Kong Ming and Zhuge Liang were different person and my friend was trying to correct him. They even betted on $20. So I told them, my friend was wrong, Zhuge Liang and Kong Ming were indead 2 different person. After losing $20, my friend was furious. He demanded to know how could I do that to him. Anyone should know Zhuge Liang and Kong Ming were the same person. So I told him, by spending this $20, you ensured that he will have this wrong info for the rest of his life. Whenever he brought this up, he will be laughed at by everybody. So it is worth it.

So if next time somebody tells you that J-8F is a modified MiG-21, you should tell him, NO, J-8F is actually a modified MiG-15.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Welcome back. Still living in your imaginary world?

By the way, you still haven't answer my question from last time.

"Can you show me an original designed Portugal fighter?" lol

You ran from this question last time and stopped responding, can I get a straight answer now?

No, from Portugal I don't know original designs... and copies neither.

Also for my part this is not "country A versus country B"; I'm just calling things as I see them.

But so you can see I'm really not against anyone, in terms of airframes I can tell you what I do find a somewhat original chinese design: the J-20.

(Because although some similarities, the J-20 airframe also has some notable differences from the american F-22 and the russian Su-57 designs.)

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system

Here are your own words

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my old comments. The original thread where you took my comment out of is full of ancient soviet looking jets. Regarding your second comment, I was talking about J-8 not J-8F. To be honest J-8 series has soviet inspired design all over it.

You are trying too hard to ignore the facts by making excuses and giving out insults. Nobody here has anything against China but this seems to be the main defence you use in your arguements. It is easy to identify your patriotic bias at this point.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my old comments. The original thread where you took my comment out of is full of ancient soviet looking jets. Regarding your second comment, I was talking about J-8 not J-8F. To be honest J-8 series has soviet inspired design all over it.

Airframe wise i must agree.

http://copy-cats.work/aircraft02/sukhoi-su-15-ussr-shenyang-j-8-china

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system