Dedicated Keyboard (key bindings)

Oh-Zee

I don't know if it's me or if the updates that have changed things, but some of the key bindings aren't working for me. I am working on a custom labeled keyboard just for the A-10A that I can just plug in and use. While going through and weeding out the useless key bindings and coming up with a list of needed functions, I tested the final list of bindings and discovered some had no function. I was wondering if these were something that I was just missing or if it was the norm. My first observation is that there is no indicator for the ECM. Others I've noticed are the salvo key, RWR mode keys and flashlight key. These are some off the top of my head because I don't have my notes in front of me. Could someone confirm or point out what I'm missing here. I'm trying to make a functional list to match to a dedicated keyboard and to simplify for instructing others in my squad wanting to fly the A-10A.

ECM: In F-15C you have a small cross on RWR when ECM is activated. IDK how it is in A-10A (RWR is pretty much the same) but you surely have to install the pod for ECM to function.

Salvo: It may be working with guided missiles only.

RWR modes: You need to have some crowd already to check for that.

Flashlight: It doesn't work for me either.

All in all some bindings doesn't work the whole time and have their requirements and some are just abandoned old stuff.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria