C101 English cockpit

srvn2sv

I saw a post online about an english cockpit mod by Devrim but cannot find it. I'm about to purchase the module and while not a decidiing factor it would make it easier for me to fgure out. Does anyone have a link to this? BTW this is my first post. Thank you all for sharing; the forum and the user downloads add so much to this game. Absolutely awesome work folks.

srvn2sv

"serving to save - paramedic"

I saw a post online about an english cockpit mod by Devrim but cannot find it. I'm about to purchase the module and while not a decidiing factor it would make it easier for me to fgure out. Does anyone have a link to this? BTW this is my first post. Thank you all for sharing; the forum and the user downloads add so much to this game. Absolutely awesome work folks.

srvn2sv

"serving to save - paramedic"

I don't think you need a mod at all. You can just select English in the in-game settings for the C-101.

I saw a post online about an english cockpit mod by Devrim but cannot find it.

The C-101 has been around for several years now .. at the beginning it only had a spanish cockpit and Devrim created a Mod to supply the need for an english one ... however, when Aviodev equipped the aircraft with a built-in english cockpit option, Devrim deleted his own as it wasnt needed anymore :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB