pit building for the albatros

kadda

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can either of you guys show a picture of exactly how you installed your buttons actuated by the covers? I'm sure I can figure it out but it's always better to replicate something you know for sure worked well!

This is the method I'd prefer, due to my looking at the pit in VR.

found some old photos before i remove them :)

i did the same for stop/idle , but i can show it it s in the iner mechanism ...

image-0-02-05-ced653e43d3eb88879ea57d3efe2e530e14c9d5c69ec7bdd2563a5efe20fcfc4-V.thumb.jpg.d29093a2237d14de38fdf7031114947a.jpg

image-0-02-05-15994db4ac9c5ee6b712fc56af17acd0b53509261fe2a974e9f8b471c5359565-V.thumb.jpg.13931f2a6a64b3e9f36c0efa29642145.jpg

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

@Kadda I did the very same thing with my switch gaurds, I put a simple momentary switch above the guard which is depressed when opened. The issue I have is that the guard doesn't hold enough pressure to keep the momentary down. I was going to bypass that idea and attach the signal wire directly to the guard and the ground to a solid location to make the connection.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

Men for some unknow reason this build had flown under my radar. Really great work men:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. In my pit, I am currently ending my stage one (all inputs workable) and preparing myself for instruments creation.

I have some basic knowledge but zero experience with instruments creation. So any advice for newbie:lol:???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Building FW190D pit ,,To Dora with love" http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=132743

@draken152, Patience, passion, and good working pressure , and feel free to write me when you get stuck or when you have questions , don t forget i m not an expert too , so as i made it you will make it too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

When it comes to the switch guards there is a great product that can be used - the arcade coin switch. It has a small lever that can be modified and it only requires a very small ammount of force.

AA-8146-Coin-Switch.jpg

Thank you BravoYankee for the info, but in my case i can t buy from the net, we ve not the delivery services :(

I ve installed back my switches until i find a soft sollution for this ...

Envoyé de mon X5max en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

• 4 weeks later...

@JG14_smil

the export that i found for IKARUS and DAC

some changes done for the altimeter arg using them before final installing of the Master panel in the cockpit, and for the sreen for the instructor

DCS-ExportScripts-master (1).zip

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

• 2 years later...