[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] Liberation Dynamic Campaign - Page 60 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 05:03 AM   #591
FiringPin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuit View Post
If anyone else has trouble with the new version not starting up even when run as administrator, try deleting your old save game in the DCS Saved Games folder. Took me a few minutes to figure that one out

Thanks for the new release Khopa. Will run a few missions and see what's new.

I do know of one bug that was in the old version and is still there: when I zoom in on the campaign map, I can't zoom all the way back out. If I repeat this I have to restart Liberation to be able to see the map.
I don't have an old save game, and I tried starting as admin. same brief flash screen then nada
FiringPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:09 AM   #592
dark_wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiringPin View Post
I don't have an old save game, and I tried starting as admin. same brief flash screen then nada
Check your antivirus/firewall - maybe is blocked
dark_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:08 AM   #593
Felipius

Hello.
A little question: How's a base captured? I have flown a mission today were my ground forces arrived at an enemy base and occupied the runway, I supposed the base has been captured but when I finished the mission none base capture event was shown in UI events window. Besides, I had lost all the ground gained in the last three missions I didn't save the game ... of course

Did I do something wrong? It is a bug or is any special action to do to capture an enemy airport? It is something to do with the amount of vehicles at the airbase (3 blue vs 7 red), despite blue forces gain the runway?
I was looking into the forum, but I didn't find anything related.

Thanks

Last edited by Felipius; 07-04-2020 at 07:11 AM.
Felipius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:43 PM   #594
paranoid

You made a great work. Go head

Inviato dal mio SM-G960F utilizzando Tapatalk

www.crimsonflag.net
paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 04:11 PM   #595
VeeSPIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipius View Post
Hello.

Did I do something wrong? It is a bug or is any special action to do to capture an enemy airport? It is something to do with the amount of vehicles at the airbase (3 blue vs 7 red), despite blue forces gain the runway?
I was looking into the forum, but I didn't find anything related.

Thanks

Base capture is completed by occupying the airfield and eliminating all enemy units. If there are any enemy units still attached to the airfield, the capture will not complete. You have to kill them all. it is also an automatic function. You meet the requirements and the base is captured. You do not need to do anything else.
VeeSPIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:23 PM   #596
JCae2798

What's the best way to cancel current missions stats for when a mission is restarted or if DCS crashes? For example as i start the mission stats begin to be recorded but DCS crashed on me once and the stats were still being recorded. I wanted to cancel or restart it but there is no option to close it or cancel accepting the results.

EDIT:
I should mention this is on the RC build
JCae2798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:53 AM   #597
mcfleck

Make sure that the tracking window is focused in the first place.
Then Alt+F4 close the window.
Just make sure not to click on "accept results"
mcfleck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #598
Bagpipe

I have no clue how to get this running??

I have used liberation in the past(original version) but have removed all trace.
When i download the 2.0RC4 liberation_main.exe does not start. I get a very quick splash screen then nothing.

I cannot find the "start.bat" file anywhere to edit where my saved games folder is as it is on another drive.

Could somebody send me links to the correct version of this campaign and any other info i may need to perform a fresh install from the ground up of DCS Liberation?

Thanks
https://www.twitch.tv/bagpipeflying/
Bagpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:29 PM   #599
mcfleck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpipe View Post

I have used liberation in the past(original version) but have removed all trace.
When i download the 2.0RC4 liberation_main.exe does not start. I get a very quick splash screen then nothing.

I cannot find the "start.bat" file anywhere to edit where my saved games folder is as it is on another drive.

Could somebody send me links to the correct version of this campaign and any other info i may need to perform a fresh install from the ground up of DCS Liberation?

Thanks
Try deleting old save files in your saved games\dcs(.openbeta) directory.
As far as I remember, the path to the DCS saved games was hard-coded in older versions...

RC4 seems quite old. I would recommend the current RC9. It has a lot improvements compared to older releases, for example defining custom "saved games\dcs" locations.

Last edited by mcfleck; 07-10-2020 at 09:32 PM.
mcfleck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 05:57 AM   #600
ccamillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpipe View Post

Thanks
https://github.com/Khopa/dcs_liberat...ses/tag/2.0RC9
ccamillo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campaign, dynamic campaign