Multiplayer multicrew

scorpion80

this will be game changer for the Huey even if it means you would need to pay an upgrade fee

I really hope there isn't an upgrade fee for this. I support ED all the way and even buy modules I don't fly often but multicrew for the Huey was promised before launch. I think it was the first DCS bird to advertise multicrew.

WTH ?

After years of complaining & asking for the ability to have both a human pilot and co-pilot in MP, the moment it's announced it's about to arrive, people don't even wait till they've said 'great' before complaining that they just want MORE!!!!

I don’t think people want more. They just want what was promised years ago when we pre ordered the Huey in good faith. Everything stated it would have Multicrew. A Hueys crew consists of 4 positions, so naturally is not surprising that people want 4 positions. Show me where on any of the adverts, or on the shop page where it states the Huey will come with PART Multicrew.

So if Multicrew is advertised on a ship with more than 2 crew, then yes I do expect that ALL positions will be useable in a MP environment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I don’t think people want more. They just want what was promised years ago when we pre ordered the Huey in good faith. Everything stated it would have Multicrew. A Hueys crew consists of 4 positions, so naturally is not surprising that people want 4 positions. Show me where on any of the adverts, or on the shop page where it states the Huey will come with PART Multicrew.

So if Multicrew is advertised on a ship with more than 2 crew, then yes I do expect that ALL positions will be useable in a MP environment.

Agreed. Especially since the door gunner and crew chief positions won't be interacting with cockpit switches and aircraft systems, just firing the door guns. If they can make it work for the pilot positions I would expect it to work for all four spots.

Agreed, it seems a little strange to leave out door gunner positions from multicrew, when it's already in single crew. I'd imagine it would be much easier to implement than pilot-copilot positions, since it's basically just aiming and shooting at those positions. But I'm happy we are getting multi crew at all, thanks ED!

• 1 month later...

We all want it it would make training more realistic if you have an ip instructor pilot teaching a sp student pilot plus make managing the tasks in flight better more realistic.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

The Huey was released 6 years ago.....6 friggin years and multicrew is still not in there. Its like buying a meal from macdonalds and being told 'we're still making your drink'......fast forward 6 years and the person at the counter says....'oh yes sorry, your drink...we're ummm still making it'.

They deserve ALL the negative publicity they get for crap like this.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

this will be game changer for the Huey even if it means you would need to pay an upgrade fee

It was promised from the beginning and only took well, 6 years and we still don't know when. Charging anything for it would be a slap in the face.

Also the problem with buying stuff before it's finished which sadly is the norm these days is that it's always going to be a roll of the dice. Im surprised to see it worked on really so props to (ED) them for doing it after all this time.

Edited by trigen

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

Not even mentioned by us as a paid update,

We are still testing multi crew, we found some issues that have been reported internally, but I am hopeful it wont be to long before we see it in public builds.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Imo, Ed needs to complete a module before early access a new one ie oldest out then add a new mod to the inw pipe line. Imo also the huey is the oldest I work module the main thing it needs to be completed is the multiplayer multicrew working the little thing will come when the rest get them like iff.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.