AJS-37 Viggen livery wishes and discussions

CHSubZero

Well, the "Show must go on" livery is an obvious one.

Apart from that i just wish for some liveries from each of the AJS-wings, bonus points if the tail numbers represent the actual ones operated at the wings.

Gustav 52s (The only airworthy AJS37 as of today) current metallic skin could also be a nice livery to have.

Well, the "Show must go on" livery is an obvious one.

Apart from that i just wish for some liveries from each of the AJS-wings, bonus points if the tail numbers represent the actual ones operated at the wings.

Gustav 52s (The only airworthy AJS37 as of today) current metallic skin could also be a nice livery to have.

It would surprise me if they didn't include the all metal skin since a lot of the attack viggens were naked initially. :-)

It would surprise me if they didn't include the all metal skin since a lot of the attack viggens were naked initially. :-)

I think i read in the ajs discussion thread a couple of hundred pages back or so that is was just the initial 20 individuals that were unpainted while waiting for final approval of camo painting or something like that, but i was referring specifically to G52 in this case! :)

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Personally the most important thing is to represent all the wings that actually operated it with squadron insignias and squadron markings.

F 6 Karlsborg

F 7 Såtenäs

F 15 Söderhamn

Possibly others? Might have missed a squadron.

F10 as well, i think F10 took over most of F6 Viggens for the last years of service.

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

This one of course:

David%2012%2C%20painted%20to%20resemble%20the%20symbol%20for%20the%20order%20of%20the%20Viggen%20knights%20%28member%20association%20for%20people%20who%20had%20flown%20the%20Viggen%29.jpg?dl=1

But I bet LN will include it already. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Some resources

Personally the most important thing is to represent all the wings that actually operated it with squadron insignias and squadron markings.

F 6 Karlsborg

F 7 Såtenäs

F 15 Söderhamn

Possibly others? Might have missed a squadron.

Some small resolution squadron markings. When I find the time Im going to start and scale these up and do vectorized high res versions. But these could be good inspirations and suitable for fight suit textures and such for the time being

F6 Karlsborg

F6 Wing

F6.jpg

F6_Emblem.jpg

Filip Blue

Filip_Bla.jpg

Filip_Bla1.jpg

Filip Yellow

Filip_Gul.jpg

Filip_Gul_1.jpg

Filip Red

Filip_Rod.jpg

F7 Såtenäs

F7 Wing

F7.jpg

F7_Emblem.jpg

Gustav Blue

Gustav_Bla.jpg

Gustav_Bla2.jpg

Gustav Yellow

Gustav_Gul2.jpg

Gustav Red

Gustav_Rod.jpg

Gustav_Rod2.jpg

F10 Ängelholm

F10 Wing

F10.jpg

F10_Emblem.jpg

Johan Blue

Johan_Bla.jpg

Johan Yellow

Johan_Gul.jpg

Johan Red

Johan_Rod.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

This one of course:

David%2012%2C%20painted%20to%20resemble%20the%20symbol%20for%20the%20order%20of%20the%20Viggen%20knights%20%28member%20association%20for%20people%20who%20had%20flown%20the%20Viggen%29.jpg?dl=1

But I bet LN will include it already. :)

The JA's really got favored when it came to the nice paint jobs.

Actually, I just had an idea. Let's see the AJS painted up like J29s were during their operations in Congo:

j-29-tunnan-in-un-service.jpg

j29.jpg

Saab-S-29C-Tunnan-29944-1961_03.png

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!