Viggen Release

ultrablue2258

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware of the Gazelle release without pre-sale. Mea Culpa :doh:

In that case, I also hope for an spontaneous x-mas release :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Guys come on let's be realistic...

Look at the Viggen from an over head view with the standard paint scheme...

http://kuivalainen.mycashflow.fi/tuotekuvat/900x600/viggen.jpg

Seriously...

What does it look like??

A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!

OH MY WORD GUYS CHRISTMAS RELEASE CONFIRMED!! ITS FINALLY HERE HJRJNIUFTEXVJFSEFGBKLGDF!!!$$$4(

• Like 1

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

from cobra on reddit:

"Exciting announcement coming Friday-- but we will be still working very very hard over the entire Christmas holidays and beyond, so you'll need to retain a little more patience! Sorry for the cloak and dagger- we'll spill all the beans come Friday. :)"

link to post:

• Like 1

from cobra on reddit:

"Exciting announcement coming Friday-- but we will be still working very very hard over the entire Christmas holidays and beyond, so you'll need to retain a little more patience! Sorry for the cloak and dagger- we'll spill all the beans come Friday. :)"

link to post:

My guess is it'll go on sale on Friday, but the still more work to be done meaning it probably won't come out till the new year. Seems a reasonable guess from that cloak and dagger stuff. Probably not too long into the new year though.

My guess is it'll go on sale on Friday, but the still more work to be done meaning it probably won't come out till the new year. Seems a reasonable guess from that cloak and dagger stuff. Probably not too long into the new year though.

Thinking the same :)

Thinking the same :)

Sounds like a reasonable guess to me. I was hoping for something sooner, but any date to look forward to would be nice.

LN, if you need a tester for the Viggen with an X52pro, I'm your guy :) I promise to fly her often and test every available munition :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]