Can we get a Steam Sale?

Neon

Ok so I use to the normal module (as opposed to the steam model) I was going to buy the M-2000C during the steam sale but I found out that it won't work. I don't want to install yet another copy of DCS just for the m-2000c. Even using my max bonus money it's still cheaper on steam by another 6 bucks. Can we get a coupon code or something so that we are not punished for not using the steam version?

Ok so I use to the normal module (as opposed to the steam model) I was going to buy the M-2000C during the steam sale but I found out that it won't work. I don't want to install yet another copy of DCS just for the m-2000c. Even using my max bonus money it's still cheaper on steam by another 6 bucks. Can we get a coupon code or something so that we are not punished for not using the steam version?

What won't work? There's absolutely no problem with using keys bought on steam with the stand-alone install.

EDIT: Seems I'm wrong http://steamcommunity.com/app/223750/discussions/0/2741975115067023612/

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Theres been a steam summer sale for the last week with 40%................................

It seems, however, that OP wants some sort of a discount for a non-Steam version (yup, his thread title is contradicting what he wrote in the post, so it's a bit puzzling to understand what he's on about, actually :) ).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

It seems, however, that OP wants some sort of a discount for a non-Steam version (yup, his thread title is contradicting what he wrote in the post, so it's a bit puzzling to understand what he's on about, actually :) ).

Really I am just asking if they will match the prices on steam. It's stupid that we get punished for not using the steam version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do match them every now and then, but not on regular basis. You just have to follow the newsletters and wait for one of these -40% (or higher) promos, whenever they come.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.