It's beautiful!

Corvus

Great video as usual, CC :thumbup:

If you don't mind, can you please post a screenshot of your in-game settings?

Thank you!

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Words well spoke :thumbup:It is one Beautiful place to fly around in:pilotfly::joystick: and if you have not tried it in the Rift its like OMFG:megalol: you will never want to go bac to flat screen.:D:music_whistling: Cool video too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Yes liking Normandy map on 2.1.x, rolling undulating country side, stands of trees, the buildings and a Gazelle. Awesome in Rift. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Words well spoke It is one Beautiful place to fly around in:pilotfly::joystick: and if you have not tried it in the Rift its like OMFG:megalol: you will never want to go bac to flat screen.:D:music_whistling: Cool video too.

I once tried Vive, it was nice although I wasn't convinced. But that was at friends house, I was a little bit drank and lastly I have no clue if he set it up correctly (he installed DCS just for me to try it).