Creating a path for the DRG 86

Has anyone been able to set the DRG 86 locomotive using the Mission Editor, with any associated carriages, to follow waypoints between two locations. I assumed it would be like moving tanks on roads, but there is no "on track" option and if I leave it as off-road and set waypoints, it doesn't move at all. Is there a way of getting it to carry tanks on the flatbeds and use them as target practice? The asset pack trailer had the train featured in it, but have so far not had any luck getting it to work in any missions.

Cheers

The trains and other elements of the assets pack are still in development, but will surely be released in later builds of the Normandy map and asset pack.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I really hope so!

I have tried attacking the civilian traffic trains around Caen and have been unable to hurt them with anything. Tried the P-51, F5, Mirage, Spitfire. Not a scratch. They seem indestructible. I know that civilian traffic in the other maps like trucks can be destroyed.

Either way, keep up the good work ED!