Problems with keyboard and profiles

JDski

I went to do some single player this morning and found out I have some major issues going on with my keyboard, and my key profiles in Blackshark.

What I noticed first was I couldn't take screenshots anymore in the game. Specificly, I used to take a screenshot with the print screen button of the mission objective map when loading a mission in single player. Then I would paste it on a MS paint image on my second monitor so I would have some reference to the mission objectives during the game. Well I noticed this morning, when I went to paste the sceenshot, there was no option to paste.

What I eventually found out is that after loading BS, my print screen, scroll lock and pause buttons not longer funtion. Even after exiting the game. I have to reboot to get them to work again. So since pause quits working, I can't even unpause the game to play at all.

To make matters worse, I went into the options menu to see if those keys were recognized, and I noticed my saved profiles have changed and most of if not all of my modifications are gone. I don't even have the trackIR colum anymore. This is the case even with a backup profile I have which is screwed up as well.

---edit---

I realized this issues may have been caused by having a TrackIR profile loaded as exclusive load for ArmA.

When I changed to back to blackshark, everything seems to be working normally in the game.

Edited by JDski