NEW Cockpit, NVG, Radio and ECM

=DECOY=

The new cockpit, so good. Merci beaucoup!

The docs didn't get updated yet I take it? No hurries, it's cool.

I noticed the display of the radar is a bit 'behind' the glass pane. Is that how it is IRL? Like a screen a couple centimeters back from the glass?

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

The new cockpit, so good. Merci beaucoup!

The docs didn't get updated yet I take it? No hurries, it's cool.

I noticed the display of the radar is a bit 'behind' the glass pane. Is that how it is IRL? Like a screen a couple centimeters back from the glass?

VTB in IRL it is set back inside with a screen over it just like what is in the update. that's how it is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

make sure the little red button next to throttle is depressed before engine start

Thanx pal, found the error - it was me... ;-) Had the throttle put to idle before pushing the startbutton... Nomnetheless i still don´t know how to set up the V/UHF radio.

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

The UHF didnt change, set the new radio to FF, then either punch in freq (5 digits) and then VAL to set freq, or click the top right button to set to preprogrammed channels and then turn knob to change channels.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

VTB in IRL it is set back inside with a screen over it just like what is in the update. that's how it is.

I found the position of the radar fantastic!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

2 questions, is the VR nvg view still the full screen? And it looks like the cockpit is more "in focus" than what I remember from the harrier/F18 (might just be that I fly in VR too).

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

What unexpected present! Thanks! New pit very nice in VR. Just small quirk I found. It seems when you set instrument and panel backlighting on with knobs there is no way to turn od tone it down with same knobs. It stays on.

Edited by ataribaby

The UHF didnt change, set the new radio to FF, then either punch in freq (5 digits) and then VAL to set freq, or click the top right button to set to preprogrammed channels and then turn knob to change channels.

Thank you for quick help! Did not know what the letters on the turnbutton mean... :-)

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

Thank you for quick help! Did not know what the letters on the turnbutton mean... :-)

Dont have the translation at hand, either - but it's easy either way: only working modes are FF and G, where G is Guard :)

Theres also some settings available with the lower, right button (like squelch etc)

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

I love the new cockpit, THANKS.

Is anyone having trouble with the lights, I mean cockpit lights, I can't manage the intensity turning on or off the knob, its just lights on 100% intensity and I can't control that, actually I have all the knobs OFF and still nothing change. Am I the only one ?

thanks again !

Great update, loving the new cockpit !

The preset for new V/UHF radios doesn't match anymore the preset on the kneeboard.

Preset 1 frequency on kneeboard corresponds to preset 0 on the new radio, and so on.

From the changelog, i guess we should not have a preset 00 on the new radio ?

I love the new cockpit, THANKS.

Is anyone having trouble with the lights, I mean cockpit lights, I can't manage the intensity turning on or off the knob, its just lights on 100% intensity and I can't control that, actually I have all the knobs OFF and still nothing change. Am I the only one ?

thanks again !

we have just been informed about a bug

The instrument back panel lights which are linked to the JVN switch are bugged . they don't go back down once you use the JVN switch.

This has been added to the tracker

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Great update for the awesome M2000C. Thanks Razbam! :thumbup:

Now, we need some decent engine sounds and our VR pilot and we're getting somewhere. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I am sad, as I again noticed that one update while back changed the radar cursor movement angle from arc to directly horizontal movement. I liked the arc, as it made easy to compare ranges. But if it is so.... Then be it...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Thank you very much for this beautiful looking new cockpit RAZBAM :thumbup: :beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Can't wait to fly the new M2000C with a visual Pilotbody and this Cockpit, with my HP Reverb

Great work,thank you Guys

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

Great update, but is there a changelog somewhere that lists what exactly has been changed/fixed?

Edit: Nvm, it's in the official ED patch notes (now).

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What new ?

Great update, loving the new cockpit !

The preset for new V/UHF radios doesn't match anymore the preset on the kneeboard.

Preset 1 frequency on kneeboard corresponds to preset 0 on the new radio, and so on.

From the changelog, i guess we should not have a preset 00 on the new radio ?

I am sorry I am not seeing anything new at all. My DCS is Beta 2.5.5.39262. Everything is the same as when I got the module, with exception NVG switch, that does not do anything ( I get no NVG), except telling me that it is switching. The cockpit is same very dark, very hard to read, especially rotary switches on radios which are lost in dark shadow, that no gamma can correct. I thought that making cockpit in English would make things easier, but it does not. All the instructions are for French.

SO in regards to new pit, what is new? I see no difference. Has fire control changed, as I am having nothing but difficulty understanding FCR in Mirage. I switch to Magic (MAG), Master Arm ON, Gun Arm ON. But I cannot fire the missile. I am unable to activate AG gun. AA gun works fine. But AG gun does activate.

Of all the modules I have, Mirage stands out as being most problematic. Instructions don't match actual functions. AV8B is just fantastic. Best module I have. So RAZBAM can do good stuff, but Mirage is such a convoluted confusing mess.