[FIXED] RWR new contact sound bug. Constantly beeping.

DarkStar79

It’s fine on my end. Do you mean they beep as long as they are on rwr or after they’re gone?

By any chance is your MSL volume on a knob? Any jitter that moves it might re trigger the beeps that play so you can hear the volume you’re set to

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

It’s fine on my end. Do you mean they beep as long as they are on rwr or after they’re gone?

By any chance is your MSL volume on a knob? Any jitter that moves it might re trigger the beeps that play so you can hear the volume you’re set to

Its not on a knob. Its beeping constantly. Even if its no RWR contacts. I havent tested in SP thou. But on MP servers its constantly beeping like there is a new RWR contacts..

• 2 weeks later...

[FIXED] RWR 'New Threat' sound constantly triggering

Hello

When I am playing the JF17 in a busy war theater, I have the New Threat sound constantly triggering and it's a long sound :hmm:

I was wondering if there were settings somewhere to configure the RWR more precisely.

Beside lowering 'MSL' volume which can be dangerous :crazy: or changing 'ThreatNew.wav' to something more subtle ; is there a way to silence or decrease this spam?

Thanks

Edited by uboats

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread