Getting billed twice for A-10 Warthog

JDski

It might be that one is a reservation, the other is a payment. The reservation is made as the transaction is being processed and should transform into the payment, but depending on some factors it may be caused to remain (some glitch on the bank processing, card processing, things like that). If this is the case, it will auto-expire after a couple bank days.

But just to be on the safe side, please enter a support ticket through the website so they can look at it. There may be a slight delay in handling the ticket since they have a lot to do though.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a couple days to see if it goes away as I don't think it's intentional. Since they are so busy and won't be able to stop it in time anyways, I will open a ticket if it doesn't go away by then.

My main concern was that the names don't appear to be affiliated without knowing better which got me riled up a bit.

I'd still recommend a ticket actually. If it doesn't disappear and something really did go wrong, you don't want to have to wait extra long. If it sorts itself out before then you can just update your ticket with that information.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester