Please remove the Canadian F18's from the Stennis

Oban

That's some pretty cool pics there Bonedust, thanks, I used the words "apparently" as I read somewhere on here that their hooks were either removed, or disabled, which surprised me as I used to build the Hasegawa F18C's and had about 4-5 of them, and there was never any instructions to remove the hook.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Well, "Poonteen" is the delicacy of yung'uns us Canadians save for export, seeing as a lot of people everywhere else would eat anything.

"Poutine" which is saved for domestic use only, is the art of creating the most beefy tasting gravy, topped with the richest, strong white cheddar cheese melted on the the best of deep-fried potato fries. This provides only the best artery-clogging goodness that beats out even the best of American dishes...

"Poutine" which is saved for domestic use only, is the art of creating the most beefy tasting gravy, topped with the richest, strong white cheddar cheese melted on the the best of deep-fried potato fries. This provides only the best artery-clogging goodness that beats out even the best of American dishes...

My mouth watered as I read this. You can keep your bird on the Stennis if you give me some of this! :lol:

My mouth watered as I read this. You can keep your bird on the Stennis if you give me some of this! :lol:

Haha...done deal!

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Is it just me, or has everyone else got Canadian F18's on the deck of the Stennis, for the Cat1 recovery instant action mission?

It's not a massive issue, but surely changing them to USN Aircraft isn't that difficult?

Looks out of place. :(

I presume you got your wish come true as when i load the Instant Action Carrier Cold and Dark, Carrier Takeoff, Case 1 Carrier Landing missions, they all have USN liveries. Damn it, i want RCAF Liveries!!! :P

You just gave me a craving for poutine (Pronounced poo-teen, in English. In French, it involves finer pronunciation that most English speakers will never achieve; not a pot-shot, just linguistic reality ;))

Back on topic, I'm not sure what the current state of the mission is, but to some extent it's legitimate to wish for a USN Hornet as the active aircraft. A few other foreign representatives don't hurt.

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

This thread is hilarious.

+1 for french pronunciation being super hard... i'm trying to learn french, and the words, syntax, conjugations aren't that hard... it's the phonemes that we don't use in English that I'm struggling with... "r's" are the worst.

You just gave me a craving for poutine (Pronounced poo-teen, in English. In French, it involves finer pronunciation that most English speakers will never achieve; not a pot-shot, just linguistic reality ;))

Back on topic, I'm not sure what the current state of the mission is, but to some extent it's legitimate to wish for a USN Hornet as the active aircraft. A few other foreign representatives don't hurt.

Make it short, it mostly pronounce as close as how they pronounce President Poutine ;)

Maybe I can't say poutine correctly but I dare you to find a Frenchman that can say development properly :)

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet