A-10C Only-Voiceattack Profiles

Fakum

Cracker - you don't want to annunciate when you train your speech recognition. You want to speak normally so it will 'train' up on how 'you' speak. If you own a good mic / have your mic set up well that helps. I have accents from all over the world being ex-military, and speak with my pipe clenched in my teeth and VAC never misses what I say. I use the Razor Blackshark headphones and MAN do they rock.. besides being like helo cans, they sound great. The mic is exceptional as well.

blackshark-1b.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

If you own a good mic / have your mic set up well that helps. I use the Razor Blackshark headphones and MAN do they rock.. besides being like helo cans, they sound great. The mic is exceptional as well.

blackshark-1b.jpg

I can also vouch for this headset, slightly off topic, my apologies. Recently purchased along with Voice Attack, I have only gone through windows voice training once and VA picks up 100% accuracy for me so far.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

• 7 months later...

A little late to the party. Does anyone use this headset with the Trackclip pro? If so how does it fit?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

A little late to the party. Does anyone use this headset with the Trackclip pro? If so how does it fit?

I would like to know this as well. I'll be purchasing a headset soon.

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

• 2 years later...
Hi,

I'm using Voice Attack and I find it very user friendly and incredibly fun to use for radios etc. Never tried VAC but very happy using VoiceAttack. Here's my profile for the A10C. You have to rename the file with the .vap extension. Don't unzip, Is NOT a zip file! :thumbup:

Let me know and please share your profiles!

Cheers brother. ..just got VA and will try your profile. ..

is there a way in VA to export the commands to a list etc so I can familiarize myself with your commands profile?

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Cheers brother. ..just got VA and will try your profile. ..

is there a way in VA to export the commands to a list etc so I can familiarize myself with your commands profile?

When you select the profile in voice attack then click the EDIT button you will

see a list of all the voice commands and the keys associated with them.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy and I've had both.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When you select the profile in voice attack then click the EDIT button you will

see a list of all the voice commands and the keys associated with them.

Right I know but is there any way to print it out?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.