Current state of Mirage module

Gunny Highway

I exploded a friendly M2000 with an AIM 120 last night. Is the IFF a WIP or am I a dumbass? Definitely felt like a dumbass on the server last night.

The first time flying the Mirage2000C online forgot to turn on the IFF and killed a friendly. I was so embarassed :doh:

Meeeep. Not really.

I mean you can (in DCS) but you shouldn't (if you wanna do it "like in RL"):D

:

Well, he isn´t looking to buy a real Mirage 2000 C, now is he?

And if the target is close enough, no extra fuel bags are needed, you can comfortably stay airborne for quite a while on your internal tank if you don´t burn like an idiot all the time, so...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

What about functions that are mentioned in the training missions? Are all of them impelented at the moment?

"RD: Roue Desirée, desired route. A special navigation mode not available in open beta" - is this available now?

The manual ingame input does not work but from the editor it works.
ok. I see that when you provide a landing base in the mission editor, the CP/PD values are populated with the glide scope and true heading of the air strip. Are any indications supposed to show up on the HUD?

Would be nice have a list of "what's is needed" to considere it almost completed for release, 3D included and sound included.

For ex.

- Skin bug

- Some lights and cockpit illumination

- HUD illumination

- canopy plexiglass effect

- MFD functions (?)

- ecc. ecc.

:thumbup:

Would be nice have a list of "what's is needed" to considere it almost completed for release, 3D included and sound included.

For ex.

- Skin bug

- Some lights and cockpit illumination

- HUD illumination

- canopy plexiglass effect

- MFD functions (?)

- ecc. ecc.

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

You should have a synthetic runway is you use the ILS and have the runway as dest waypoint.
But if the air strip does not have ILS, then no symbology. Is the cp/pd function of much use in that case? It's nice to have the true heading of the runway, I suppose.

It should display two dash on your pitch ladder representing the desired slope(pente désirée -> PD). This not functional for the moment.

I don't know if the runway heading (cap piste -> CP) is useful of something other than displaying the synthetic runway.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

It should display two dash on your pitch ladder representing the desired slope(pente désirée -> PD). This not functional for the moment.

I don't know if the runway heading (cap piste -> CP) is useful of something other than displaying the synthetic runway.

ok. thanks

• 7 months later...
I wasn't talking about fuel.

I was talking about the RL plane being able to manage either 530s or A-G weapon (one type), not both during the same flight.

The system cant handle two types of AG weapons, doesnt have anything to do with AA.

Im interested in knowing where this info came from.

Thanks

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

The AG telemetry (TAS) is a problem that remains to be solved.

Is this the main reason for the ccrp overshoot bug? Or nothing to do with it?

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5