AUTO bombing mode

FistofZen

So how will we actually designate a precise point for CCRP? Please dont tell me a waypoint, since that is only an approximation to look for a target, unless its a building or bunker which you know wont move from the wypt.

If someone is in a JTAC he can give you exact coordinates ;)

But yes, the vehicles then would have to be stationary and... You'd have to be extremly accurate with flying to get the bombs near the target to actually cause some damage...

Are we sure we will have coordinates input at EA? Waypoint creation yes, but i never saw Matt changing the coordinates.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Inputting coords will come some time after the start of EA. The full GPS system for the Hornet needs to be modeled first and we should also get JDAMs and other PGM weapons at that time as well.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Well, what is it?

This is the same CCRP, but with one feature.

When u assign TDC priority to the HUD and dive with -7.5 and more angle, reticle changes, u can place CCIP-like reticle over target, designate it and continue with CCRP mode (common ASL line, time to release, etc.)...

U also can designate waypoint from HSI, assign TDC prior. to the HUD and work with CCRP indication without any dives...

PC: i9-10850K ~5.2GHz / Asus Rog Strix H490 Gaming, Asus GTX1080 Rog Strix Gaming OC, HyperX Fury RGB 32Gb RAM 3200MHz, SSD 512Gb, HDD 1Tb, Windows 10 x64. 2 x Samsung Curved 32" 

VirpilControls software engineer

Oooh, so like the mirage!! But actually working lol

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

I don't know Mirage, so, can't say for sure "same as Mirage"...

PC: i9-10850K ~5.2GHz / Asus Rog Strix H490 Gaming, Asus GTX1080 Rog Strix Gaming OC, HyperX Fury RGB 32Gb RAM 3200MHz, SSD 512Gb, HDD 1Tb, Windows 10 x64. 2 x Samsung Curved 32" 

VirpilControls software engineer

You'd have to be extremely accurate with flying to get the bombs near the target to actually cause some damage...

The auto-pilot should fly it perfectly for level CCRP release :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi