Release Date Speculation Thread

crab

Sour grapes are in abundances towards many of those press release candidates, it's petty and even more irritating than slamming their video's.

Have some dignity and patience, and accept that like 99% of those of us who also purchased these addons, are ALL in the same boat, and will await the official press release from ED, there's no point in slamming people who were invited by ED to showcase their product for simply having some fun.

Here, Here...:thumbup:

i7-8700K / 64GB RAM / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti / (Win 10 Pro) / Oculus Rift S

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't too smart. His videos are super cringy. I will say that i agree with you, there are people like myself that are actually passionate about the aircraft and want to learn but lose out to the morons who don't value the knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Finally someone thinking in the good way !

F/A-18

Hi to all...i would like to know if there is a exact date for the hornet release. Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Speculation is Over.

//CLOSED

attachment.php?attachmentid=184777&stc=1&d=1526655909

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet and Persian Gulf Map for DCS World Update

As we rapidly approach the release of the Hornet and Persian Gulf map this month, we are now pleased to announce the exact release dates. We will first release the Persian Gulf Map for DCS World on 23 May 2018 and then DCS: F/A-18C Hornet on 30 May 2018! We will release both this month as promised.

In order to meet your expectations for the Hornet early access release, we decided to move the Hornet release to shortly after the Persian Gulf Map release. Items we still need to complete are:

• Completed radar-directed AA Gun, AIM-9, and AIM-7 symbology
  • AUTO bombing mode
  • Radar contacts on the Electronic Warfare (EW) Page
  • The Moving Map

We believe these are all vital for a great early access release.

Please also note that the Pre-Purchase discounts for the Hornet and Persian Gulf map will soon be ending with the release of the early access versions. Act now for a significant discount:

In the meantime, we have a beautiful, new DCS: F/A-18C Hornet video!

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs