F-15C made for air to air

When your mission is to protect 2 F-16s, and you are in the F-15C where your mission is to protect the F-16s from enemy aircraft, how is it your fault resulting in mission failure if the F-16s are shot down by enemy ground forces?

i7-13700F - 32GB DDR5 RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060Ti 16GB - 2TB NVMe SSD - Windows 11

Lol XD,

On a more serious note, this stupid missions goals are one of the things that make the scripted missions so boring and unrealistic, and it is where a dynamic campaign shines, as bad missions can be compensated in a following mission.

And on the other hand, in a real world there are crappy missions that goes wrong, but the war continues, you should be able to keep flying.

I contacted ED support about this because unless we succeed in a mission we cannot move forward in a campaign. They responded to my support ticket within only a few minutes of me opening the ticket, and they said the following about a campaign that they made:

"Please discuss this on our forum.

this is not the competence of technical support."

i7-13700F - 32GB DDR5 RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060Ti 16GB - 2TB NVMe SSD - Windows 11

You can launch any mission at any time through the "mission" browser or by opening the file in the mission editor and hitting the green check mark.

The campaign in question has required a significant overhaul in DCS 2.5, as have most things.

You can find the most current beta version published by the member of the team responsible for updating the missions here

You can launch any mission at any time through the "mission" browser or by opening the file in the mission editor and hitting the green check mark.

The campaign in question has required a significant overhaul in DCS 2.5, as have most things.

You can find the most current beta version published by the member of the team responsible for updating the missions here

Thank you. I did not know this.