TGP and HUD alignment

silentbob11

I know this has been reported before - but has this issue been solved? i.e TGP marker is at one spot on the MFD, while the TGP HUD marker is pointing at another? Tried "stored heading alignment" but no joy...

Any tips here?

SB11

CPU: intel Core i7 9700K ~ 3.6 GHZ , nVidia RTX2060 SUPER, 32GB 3300 Mhz RAM, DELL 24" LED. Windows 10

your alignment is all the way down to 6?

Intel i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz, Asus RoG Maximus X Formula, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, EVGA Geforce 2080 Super, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 M.2, 500GB Samsung Pro 860 SSD.

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Acer 23" x2, Oculus Rift S, FSSB3 Lighting

When you do your alignment. You need to make sure that your alignment is aligned down to 6, not 10.

Intel i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz, Asus RoG Maximus X Formula, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, EVGA Geforce 2080 Super, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 M.2, 500GB Samsung Pro 860 SSD.

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Acer 23" x2, Oculus Rift S, FSSB3 Lighting

I'm guessing this is referring to the bug where different pressure settings other than STP (29.92) cause a misalignment of the HUD target box and TGP crosshairs? The bug is reported here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269191

I've not checked it yet on the most recent update. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the patch notes, but I easily may have missed it.

I've been having a similar TGP problem where the TGP alignment is way off the HUD marker, I believe it to be related to the Pressure settings bug, but also something else may be afflicting it. Occasionally it will point the opposite direction of my steerpoint.

Full alignment all the way down to 6; I've read the manual.