WTB TM Cougar gimbal (EU)

sirrah

I wish to revive my good old Cougar (broken gimbal victim)

Best way would of course be FSSB or VFS mod, but I can't really justify such expenses at the moment :(

I was hoping to find someone here who implemented one of these mods and is left with an unused gimbal set. Maybe I could take it of your hand?

Goes without saying, I'll gladly pay for it.

Here's a foto of the part I require:

picture.php?albumid=1313&pictureid=11008

EDIT:

NO LONGER NEEDED :)

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 3 months later...
I have one, I'll DM you.

Thank you but it's no longer needed.

I'll edit my initial post

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 1 month later...
I have one, I'll DM you.

Do you still have the gimbal for TM Cougar HOTAS?

I'm in desperate need of one.

Just spent over $80 on aircraft joining DCS.

Broke out the old TM Cougar flight controllers and a week later I felt a snap.

Took it apart a couple hours ago and found roll gimbal broken in half just like Sirah.

I wish to revive my good old Cougar (broken gimbal victim)

Best way would of course be FSSB or VFS mod, but I can't really justify such expenses at the moment :(

I was hoping to find someone here who implemented one of these mods and is left with an unused gimbal set. Maybe I could take it of your hand?

Goes without saying, I'll gladly pay for it.

Here's a foto of the part I require:

picture.php?albumid=1313&pictureid=11008

EDIT:

NO LONGER NEEDED :)

If you don't mind my asking...What did you do that you no longer needed the gimbal replacement?

Mine just broke the other day as well. Need to replace it or I'm down.