[RESOLVED]2.5.6 new bug: cannot read debrief

Sonoda Umi

With the new patch to fix 2.5.6 I still get the "CAn not open debriefing file" error, then it kicks me back to the main menu.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

• 2 weeks later...

JF 17 too

I get the same problem with the JF-17, F14, and F18. I do not think it is plane dependent but rather random. As soon as I get the error again I will upload the track file. I maily play campaigns when this happens but it happens with user made missions as well

Edited by Jacodv201

You won't be able to save a trackfile since the popup window blocks the option to hit the button then kicks you back to the main menu. so look for the "last track" file and send that instead, if it even exists.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone fix this please....it's so annoying I can't see my performance stats AND on top of that it boots me back to the main menu where I have to go choose the missions all over again.

Thanks!

v6,

boNes

Problem Still Exists DCS Openbeta 2.5.6.44266

With last update as per title this bug still exists. Is a bug that can only be fixed by DCS...not really something the user can fix. For me is only an issue when exiting F14 missions.

Just need to wait till DCS sort it out...Gary

• ED Team
updating to latest: DCS 2.5.6.45317 Open Beta fixed this issue for me...Gary

Great to hear and thank you for letting us know

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2