Havoc Company Dedicated Server

Johnny_Rico

• 2 months later...

Possible bug:

I noticed on the Caucasus server the new KC135 MPRS are being used but neither me or my wingman were able to contact Texaco or Arco on comms using the frequencies in the briefing.

This used to work with the KC130.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

• 2 months later...
Hey, I was wondering, is there any particular reason the NS 430 is disabled on server for all aircraft?

This is also something weird to me. 2D pop-up version of NS 430 is working ok, but at least on the Mi-8 the in-cockpit NS 430 3D unit model is not showing up on this server. Currently only the Mi-8 and L-39 has the unit modeled inside the cockpit afaik. I don't own the L-39 so I can't speak about that. But on the Mi-8 definitely it doesn't work on this server. I used it on other servers, so I know it can work.

I don't know if this is intended or not. Probably @Johnny_Rico could say something about this. I think it has to be enabled in the mission for every unit, at least with the Mi-8. By default it's enabled, but probably it isn't for missions made before the launch of the NS 430 module. Probably to not break old missions that required you to use the doppler system. So, if the mission creator doesn't enable this option you can't use the NS 430 at all. At least with the integrated unit inside cockpit and with the Mi-8. Other aircrafts that use the 2D pop-up version of the NS 430 works fine if you have the unit enabled in your settings, which it is by default.

Possible bug:

I noticed on the Caucasus server the new KC135 MPRS are being used but neither me or my wingman were able to contact Texaco or Arco on comms using the frequencies in the briefing.

This used to work with the KC130.

It's been fixed already. Probably was something related to incorrect frequency setup when admin or mission author changed the tanker model.

Another thing is that they changed all tankers to the new KC135 MPRS, and the boom isn't working yet on those along with the probe system. I used to train a lot A2A refuel with the A-10C on this server, but that's no longer an option. You can cheat and refuel the A-10C using the probe-and-drogue system, but that isn't realistic at all :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching your recent video of Ka-50 anti-insurgency operations I've finally gotten around to giving it a try myself in the Caucasus version which contains several similar missions 'on demand'.

Thanks for walking me through it a bit. Despite a very rocky start, I've had a lot of fun doing them!

After watching your recent video of Ka-50 anti-insurgency operations I've finally gotten around to giving it a try myself in the Caucasus version which contains several similar missions 'on demand'.

Thanks for walking me through it a bit. Despite a very rocky start, I've had a lot of fun doing them!

They're awesome. The idea is fantastic for helicopter missions. I usually play on the Caucasus server but I have to try the PG one.

Would standard KC-135 do for A-10C refueling ?

You mean the KC-130? The KC-135 is the one with the boom, as expected for refueling the A-10C. But it seems that the game uses some kind of "trigger box" for refueling "connection". It doesn't check for aircraft type. Obviously it isn't realistic, but yes, you can refuel any aircraft capable of refueling in any tanker, despite if it'd use the boom or the basket. The KC-135 MPRS has both methods, but only the basket works right now. Probably because some limitations in DCS engine. Maybe in the future they'll fix that. But now it works that way. You can check the attached images.

1275251438_DigitalCombatSimulatorBlackSharkScreenshot2019_04.25-19_07_31_29.thumb.png.750440284d5745e256a965e7db50b256.png1687766267_DigitalCombatSimulatorBlackSharkScreenshot2019_04.25-19_09_09_68.thumb.png.9227afd119980d7f5dab44d1be454603.png781169021_DigitalCombatSimulatorBlackSharkScreenshot2019_04.25-19_31_21_24.thumb.png.74ff52a5391634d26aa8cfd9677bcea6.png694973495_DigitalCombatSimulatorBlackSharkScreenshot2019_04.25-19_30_42_97.thumb.png.528a0f4fe35824b04b41cc89440ac7f0.png

Hey, I was wondering, is there any particular reason the NS 430 is disabled on server for all aircraft?

It has been enabled for all aircraft that can use it on all servers

Give the re-fueling a go and report if you have any issues

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Can we have a livery selection option? It looks disabled on loadout menu

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...
Can we have a livery selection option? It looks disabled on loadout menu

The blue and red planes use totally different liveries to aid in identification, thats why liveries are disabled

There are a whole lot of new sub-missions going on, from armoured convoys to close air support.

2 or more A2G named slots need to be filled before the "land missions" will start-up

A ka-50 with patrol in its name needs to be filled before the sea patrol missions will start-up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I believe the enemy AI aircraft aren't engaging anymore.

Also I think at least some of the firefighter missions are broken.

It keeps saying to get the men of the roof at the same location, while i've already dropped them off at the tents.

Also i cannot seem to refill the water at the firetruck.

Edited by kurtz667
Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

AI aircraft, is a DCS bug that has been there in both open beta and release version for a few weeks now , fingers crossed gets fixed soon

Did you get a complete task message when men dropped back at tent ?

Do they re-appear at roof top or are they gone completely? (something changed a couple of DCS patches ago and I might have to remove the pick-up of the guys from the roofs)

Edited by HC_Official

Ow k, I didn't know about the dcs bug.

Yes, i did receive a successful completion message.

If I go back to the roof there are no troops anymore.

Edited by kurtz667
Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

Ow k, I didn't know about the dcs bug.

Yes, i did receive a successful completion message.

If I go back to the roof there are no troops anymore.

that is the correct way it should be, then water drops start

that is the correct way it should be, then water drops start

Yea, but the task remains on getting the men of the roof.

If I remember correctly it used to change to putting the fire out.

Also i can't seem to refill the water at the firetruck (the one who has the signal glare on it, west of kobuletti).

Spoiler

Yea, but the task remains on getting the men of the roof.

If I remember correctly it used to change to putting the fire out.

Also i can't seem to refill the water at the firetruck (the one who has the signal glare on it, west of kobuletti).

So you complete a successfull water drop (you hear a sound)

and when you land right beside water truck , no re-fill ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there fellas

Am just another newbie who flyies the Harrier and joined the Havoc Dedicated server for the first time...and i must admit that i really enjoed the ride.Just one question...are the Mav's65E(IR) prohibited from this server...cause..for the life of me..i couldn't make them to "rifffle".Check all my procedures to deploy the weapon..and everything was set to the point.Does anyone else had the same problem?

ASUS ROG STRIX B360 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz - HyperX Fury DDR4-2666MHz 32GB - Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB - SSD 1 TB

HOTAS - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Modules

FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - C-101 Aviojet - FA-18C Hornet - F-14B Tomcat - F-16A Viper - M-2000C Mirage - Supercarrier

• 3 months later...

Just a heads up, this weeks DCS patch has broken server reporting, our server as always is up 24/7 but the DCS code that handles reporting this is broken this week, you can sometiems connect via IP ... but this is also partially broken

94.23.215.203:30108 is the IP / Port to use

• 2 weeks later...

For me CCIP unguided bomb dropping with F/A-18 is not working on your server. My game crashes to desktop. I've tried with Mk-82 and 84. It's working right on other servers. Please could you check it out? Maybe some script is doing something wrong. Thank you!

I didn't try CCRP with unguided but I guess it'd also crash. It's annoying to reboot the game and wait loading over and over. Just happens when depressing weapon release. Nothing appears on logs. It's weird because it's working with the A-10 for example. Tell me if you need more info. Thx again!

For me CCIP unguided bomb dropping with F/A-18 is not working on your server. My game crashes to desktop. I've tried with Mk-82 and 84. It's working right on other servers. Please could you check it out? Maybe some script is doing something wrong. Thank you!

I didn't try CCRP with unguided but I guess it'd also crash. It's annoying to reboot the game and wait loading over and over. Just happens when depressing weapon release. Nothing appears on logs. It's weird because it's working with the A-10 for example. Tell me if you need more info. Thx again!

No idea why this would be happening to be honest