Tips and Tricks for Using TrackIR in DCS: World 2.5!

A few viewers and fellow DCS Pilots have asked about my TrackIR settings and how I get such smooth tracking for my Videos.

I figured I should just make a video with some tips for using TrackIR in DCS World and explain the rationale behind my settings!

If you like the video please like and Subscribe!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Could be so kind to share your profile?

Im very interested about it, thanks mate

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Spudknocker,

Great video and tutorial. Really appreciate your efforts in the Sim Community. Can i check if you are using a TrackIr 5?

Thank you once again.

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

• 1 year later...

Thanks so much. I just got TrackIR 5 and was having issues with it jumping around all over the place, especially at crucial moments like a carrier approach. Just flew a couple training flights and was really happy with your profile settings. I appreciate your work with the DCS tutorials.

IN one of your videos you stated that TrackIR 5 was causing massive shimmering. I am having the same problem. With trackIR 5 enabled I get shimmering in and out of the cockpit. If I alt tab out of TrackIR 5,my image is totally solid. I can not find many post on this issue. Did you resolve the problem? Thanks.