Remembrance Day Memorial Flight 11/11/2015

Ells228

Thank you to Ells and the VH who helped to make this happen. The evening was authentic and almost spontaneous in feeling. I was struck with how many great virtual pilots there are in our community - we sometimes spend so much time in our own 'cliques' that we don't always see the wider picture.

I enjoyed flying for the first time with some new people and flying with Moonbeam McSwine was a real buzz for me as it's the livery that I always fly in myself when possible. It felt great to spend some time on her right wing.

There were plenty of guys with real forces connections and some ex-servicemen too, as I am. What we did last night was most certainly in accordance with service traditions and I would love to see more of this community involvement from developers.

Well done to Ells and VEAO for this initiative. You built it and we came, this can be merely the start of some wonderful community. I for one feel very positive to have been part of what we did.

Blue skies to all

'MadDog'

- 'The Dog's Rollocks' - [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] is a water cooled behemoth :

i9 9900K@5GHz/RTX 2080Ti/32 Gb 3600MHz RAM/M.2 NVMe onboard drives/System driving Pimax 5K Plus/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind/Gametrix Jetseat