F/A-18C Mission Planner / Resource Site

Flamin_Squirrel

I'm putting together a website with documentation and basic mission planning ability; please take a look here: http://www.courier-critic.co.uk/fa18c/

I plan on adding some features to the planner and additional documents as I get more information. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

If you're from the UK, please visit the host site http://www.courier-critic.co.uk/ and share if you like it.

• 2 weeks later...

600 views and no feedback?! Ah well.

I've added a couple of bits:

A condensed set of procedures to go with the expanded set.

The transit page on the mission planner now displays the great circle distance between your selected departure and arrival airfield, so you've got a good idea how far your trip will be.

More to come later.

It's a start :)

Hey CC,

good to see some of this info being collated. Having said that most information I'd expect to come form the P3D F/A18 TACPAC /VRS MSFT flight sim environment... however i'm more looking tot he DCS version as performance of the TAC pac version is not that great...plus the environment not that great either...

The checklists are daunting to say the least and that coming from an ex pilot/flight instructor though familiarity will lessen that ...

Keep it going...

Piers

Chaps,

Hopefully something someone might be able to help me with:

Currently my mission planner is allowing for F404-GE-400 engines. However, I understand we may be getting a late block model with F404-GE-402 engines.

Does anyone have access to the performance manual for the F/A-18 with F404-GE-402 engines? The manual reference is A1-F18AC-NFM-210.

Great share,Thx.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Is this site for the dcs(when we have hornet in the future)? XD

Well, it always said I didn't select runway, and let me return to plan page to change that.

: /

Yes it is.

Thanks for the bug report. I'll get it fixed ASAP.

edit: Think I've got it sorted. Thanks.

Edited by Flamin_Squirrel

Thanks! Can't wait for the DCS F/A-18C Module !!!

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Does anyone have access to the performance manual for the F/A-18 with F404-GE-402 engines? The manual reference is A1-F18AC-NFM-210.

Not sure if the following link is of any use to you, however, it does have charts for the F404-GE402 engines.

http://www.checksix-fr.com/downloads/falcon4/Topolo/Beta/F-18C%20FM.pdf

I'll keep searching......

Dave

Intel Core i7 4770K i30 cooler Win 7 Pro 64bit Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 240GB OS Drive

Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 120GB DCSW Dedicated Drive ASUS Radeon R9 290 ASUS Z87-K

Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black 1600mhz Corsair AX860i PSU Thermaltake Chaser A71 Case

Acer S271HL 27 inch monitor 1No 8" lilliput touch screen, running uMFCD

TM HOTAS Cougar with TUSBA TM Cougar Stick Simped F16 C with RUSBA Track IR5

Are you sure that the F-18C can fit two AGM-65s on the "claw" fuselage stations?

I'd LOVE to see a picture of that if so

I'm not doubting you here by the way you've done some very fine work!

Ah no, sorry I should have pointed that out. Right now, I've got the data on individual weapons (weights, drag index etc) which I'm currently populating. Unfortunately it doesn't specify which stations are valid, so I'm just throwing random numbers in until I have the data.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm putting together a website with documentation and basic mission planning ability; please take a look here: http://www.courier-critic.co.uk/fa18c/

I plan on adding some features to the planner and additional documents as I get more information. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

If you're from the UK, please visit the host site http://www.courier-critic.co.uk/ and share if you like it.

Has it been moved?

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

lol

Nevermind I clicked the wrong link.. :lol: