UH-1 Huey - Mission Editor-Trigger Conditions, Actions, Arguments & Values

DSPALLASVI

When you mentioned it, several missions in the Argo campaign has this, you land and the doors open, they close and you are supposed to lift of again.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

When you mentioned it, several missions in the Argo campaign has this, you land and the doors open, they close and you are supposed to lift of again.

It is possible to open the back doors separate:

Using that in our WORLDS APART Campaign extensively. :pilotfly:

Cockpit instrument 9

Comand 3035 for the left door and 3036 for the right. Values are 0,1 for open and 1,0 for closed.

The front doors can be open only together. There are 2 Commands but with the same effect

Cockpit instrument 12

Comand 3005 or 3006 Values are 0,1 for open and 1,0 for closed.

Good Luck :smartass:

Always happy landings ;)

If you use The trigger list at the beginning of the thread? Be aware several devices numbers have changed.

You find the actual list in your DCS Main folder

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Scripts

File name = devices.LUA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 3 years later...
On 4/2/2020 at 4:03 AM, CHPL said:

If you use The trigger list at the beginning of the thread? Be aware several devices numbers have changed.

You find the actual list in your DCS Main folder

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Scripts

File name = devices.LUA

Sorry to necro this one up from the grave CHPL but I was wondering if I could borrow some of your knowledge? Do you know what script or argument numbers are for setting the door gunners status? I'd like to make a mission similar to Reflected's Paradise Lost where the mission creator controls when the door gunners free fire/hold fire but I can't seem to find the proper Lua command for that similar to the side door open/close command.

Edited by Gunnar81

@Gunnar81

In the DCS main directory DCS World/MissionEditor, you will find the MeissinoEditor.lua

Right at the beginning of the document, you will find 
OPTIONS_ADD_COMMAND_CODES_TO_TOOLTIP = false
change this to =true

The trigger will then be displayed in DCS when you hover over the corresponding keyboard shortcut with the mouse.

Always happy landings ;)

1 hour ago, CHPL said:

@Gunnar81

In the DCS main directory DCS World/MissionEditor, you will find the MeissinoEditor.lua

Right at the beginning of the document, you will find 
OPTIONS_ADD_COMMAND_CODES_TO_TOOLTIP = false
change this to =true

The trigger will then be displayed in DCS when you hover over the corresponding keyboard shortcut with the mouse.

Thank you sir, you've opened an entire new world for me!

🍻